12 Days of Christmas: Day 6

Keys: Y/N - Your name
S/F/B - Second Favorite Brand
Word Count: 954 Words

3rd Person P.O.V.

It was 9:37 in the morning, and Alex still hadn't woken up. By 7, Y/N had already left to go work, which meant that his food was growing colder by the minute. At last, a quarter before 10, Alex had woken up. He smacked his lips, tasting a nasty, and bitter taste most people get when they wake up. He kicked his feet over the side of the bed, and stretched while yawning loudly. He then went to the kitchen, where his plate of eggs and hash browns had grown seemingly cold. He heated the plate up, and ate quickly, to start streaming. "Hey guys!" Alex introduced himself as he started the stream up. "Alright, what should I play today?" He read a few of the comments, and decided to not play games, but instead read fanfics of him.

Alex's P.O.V.

'Oh god oh fuck..' I thought to myself, as I booted up Wattpad. A few of my fans told me to look up specifically, "Quackity x reader", which sounded weird. I did it anyway, though, and immediately found the crackhead books first. I wasn't familiar with how Wattpad worked, so I had to make an account. After I made one, I started searching for the serious ones, while occasionally moving my hair to the side. Of course, my fans had decided to 'bully' me, yeah, I put that shit in quotation marks because they just make fun of me, about it, and naturally started to spam the chat with bald emotes. "Guys, come on! Stop it! Stop!" I faked me getting angry, before I started looking again.

Luckily, I found one, which took me only about three minutes, but it felt like forever. It was a oneshots book, which was odd. I'd never come across that type of book, but I started reading it, out of curiosity. I'd asked my chat to explain to me what one-shots are, and luckily, Minajbitch came through. I believe she was one of the majority who made a crackhead book. "A one shot is basically a story, usually an x reader, that can be short, long, or otherwise, but is just one plot and one storyline," I read out. "Hmm? Since we're going to be reading fanfictions of the reader, and... me... what name should we use?" A couple said Aksel, others said Jungkook, or even Obama. We decided on retard, which kept making me laugh a lot.

As I kept reading, though, the 'author' had started a mini-series, where I was giving the reader different gifts throughout twelve days. I suspected that the last day would be on Christmas, since it started on the 13th. "Hmm... weird. Anyway, she hasn't updated since 12 hours ago." I decided to just randomly follow her, and she followed back a few minutes later. I ended the stream, and checked the time. It was about to be 6, and I was starving. I went to the kitchen, making a simple sandwich. Y/N texted me, saying that she was leaving work early, and that she wanted to go to the mall.  After Y/N came home, she welcomed me and Jerry. She went to take a shower, and I ended up changing.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I started taking a shower, and heard Alex singing meanwhile. I giggled, and finished up quickly, as to not keep him waiting. When I got out, he had already changed. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded, putting my shoes on quickly.

As we walked throughout the mall, we watched little children run around their parents. I merely chuckled, as did Alex. 'What would Alex think about children?' I thought to myself, and looked over at him. He stared at the children with a small smile. "What do you think about children?" I asked him, and he looked over at me. He blushed a little bit, and tried to hide it. "If we have any, hopefully they won't turn out bratty." I linked our arms together, and walked towards the S/F/B store. "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back," Alex said as he walked in the direction of the bathrooms, while I nodded, and started looking through the clothes.

Alex's P.O.V.

'Here we go. Today's the day,' I thought to myself as I went into the jewelry store instead. "Hello, what may I help you with?" The man said as he came out of the backroom. "Hello, yes, um, I'd like six decent pairs of earrings, and I'd also like to purchase something else." I looked behind, before leaning closely, and telling him. He nodded, and took out the most beautiful pairs of earrings that would look amazing on N/N. I nodded, and he handed me a velvety box, and six others inside a bag. I paid, and thanked him immensely. "Thank you sir, really means a lot." I headed back to the store Y/N was at, and sneaked the bag into one of our other bags, making sure it wasn't visible.

"There you are! I was wondering where you were. Do you think this shirt would look good on me?" Y/N asked as she held up a shirt. I shook my head, and gave her another shirt that was significantly prettier. "How about this one?" She nodded, and went to try it on.

After another hour or so of shopping, we went home, and Y/N changed quickly to watch TV. I smiled, and grabbed six of the seven boxes. I made my way beside her, and placed each one gently in her lap. "Here you go, my princess." She opened the boxes, her eyes dazzling. "Alex, you know you don't have to do this.." "But I want to."