Insecure

Words: 611 words
Keys; Y/N - you name

Today wasn't so pleasant. Alex was streaming today, as planned, but had dragged it out until two. So, you went to bed without him. This was normal. Sometimes, he'd end it too early and say he'd need to go out, meet up with friends. You didn't believe him. As you slept peacefully with blankets wrapped around you tightly, he tried to carefully get in bed, making sure that it didn't creak so loudly.

He felt a vibration from his pocket, and checked his phone. 'Stay over with me tonight. I feel lonely ):'. He replied, 'No. I'm staying with my girlfriend. Besides, that was a one time thing.' An uneasy feeling set over him as he was sent disturbing messages, before eventually deciding to leave, leaving behind a note.

Morning came, and you woke up to an empty space beside you. Weird, but not uncommon.

Dear princesita,
I'm sorry I didn't get to sleep with you, I had to go run some errands, but I'll be with you tonight. Te amo.
~Your boomer <3

Wow. You opened Twitter, and saw that he'd posted something on his main account. Several tweets were random words shoved together, and a few had screenshots with mushy captions. The number wasn't yours, though. It said weird things that had never been brought up in your relationship, and you were sure as hell that Alex was supposed to be running errands today. Many of your notifications came from fans tagging you in these comments, with some saying that he was cheating on you, or that this 'mystery girl' was a better girlfriend than you were.

Those 'hate' comments weren't uncommon, but they still hurt. Alex was there to soothe you, but he's not here now. Some reasons were that you didn't show up in many of Alex's streams, or you don't have an interesting life during your relationship. Others claimed that you were hideous, and you were starting to believe these comments, along with the cheating accusations.

It was two weeks from that day, and you'd grown strangely quiet. A part of you had died inside. You were starting to ask Alex where he went, and what time did he leave. Every time he'd dodge the question or pretend to blank out. Naturally, you'd started to speculate what he was doing, and started staying up later, sleeping after he did. He'd tell you to knock it off, and you did.

You'd just come back from grocery shopping, and whilst in the middle of the trip, Alex has gone live. Deciding that you'd want to be a part of it, you hurried home excitedly, and put away everything.

Your P.O.V.

I gently opened the door.

"This is my girlfriend, Naty!"

Wait... what?

A new girl stood beside Alex. She was cute, and in a way, looked like she had an intimidating personality on the inside. She waved in front of the camera, smiling and showing her dimples, being cutesy and whatnot, before Alexis turned around. As he saw me, his eyes widened and bit his lip, caught.

3rd Person P.O.V.

The camera didn't catch you or Alex's faces, and thankfully, didn't capture you either. The chat had no idea you were there, and spammed the chat with questions about you. "Y/N? Who's that? She's a fan girl, guys, she tried harassing me. We weren't even dating in the first place."

Tears started flooding your cheeks, and you just... stood there, before yelling out, "Fuck you Alexis! You're a piece of shit!" Storming out, you shoved the girl and Alex, before you started running. Where? You didn't even know, but you wanted to leave.