12 Days of Christmas: Day 7

Keys: Y/N - Your Name
Pan dulce - sweet bread
Word Count: 914 Words

3rd Person P.O.V.

Another morning without Y/N. This would continue for four more days, as Y/N wouldn't have to go to work on Christmas. Quickly getting up, Alex started changing, into something more suitable, as he'd be streaming this morning. He noticed that a couple of his fans were already on break from school, and some were on vacation. He turned on his stream, and put the "STREAM STARTING SOON", also turning off his audio. He quickly ran into the kitchen, making a bowl of cereal as fast as he could, while also grabbing a bunch of pan dulce. He ran back into his room, setting everything down on his desk, atop a paper towel.

Majority of the chat had started asking where Alex's voice was, as he normally spoke at the beginning, and why there wasn't any background music, which was something he'd forgotten to do. He turned his mic on, and face cam. He'd decided to do a chill stream with chat, since it's been a while. "Hey guys, I hope you're all having a wonderful morning. I've decided today, that I'm just not gonna play Minecraft, nor scream too much. As a matter of fact, I'll just be talking to you guys. It's been a while, hmm?" Alex started eating his cereal, and read the chat. "'What're you getting Y/N today?' Hmm, honestly, I don't know. I just think about things she'd like. But today I don't know. I know what I have for the eleventh day, and the twelfth day. Those I know."

Alex's P.O.V.

I kept eating breakfast, as I read the chat. Some asked about Y/N's well being, and if Tiger was alright. I had the chat in slow-mode, which let me read it easily. I saw someone start a Skribbl.io chain then, and people started spamming the website. "Alright chat, if you want me to play Skibbl.io, I'll play." I got on the website, and made a private room. "Well, I need to know who's going to play. Should I let you guys join a mini-competition in my Discord, and let my mods randomly select?" I saw Twitch emotes saying mostly YEA, and I opened Discord, putting my face cam in the bottom right corner. I started to make a Google form, and only put one question. It said, "put your discord username".

After five minutes, my mods sent me the usernames, and I moved into one of the voice-channels. I put in all the users, and waited for them to respond. "Alright guys, you lucky 8 have been chosen to play Skribbl.io. Now, I don't know about you guys, but have you all played it before?" They all said yes, and I sent the link to them, through dms, and we could start playing. I put the round setting to five, and 120 seconds to draw.

An hour and a half later, after the game had ended, I chatted a bit more, before eventually turning off the stream. I stretched, and yawned. 'What should I get Y/N?' I thought for a moment, and smiled. I'm pretty sure Y/N liked candles, right? At this point, I was shooting in the dark. Much like the last few days, I put on my coat, and headed straight to the nearest store that sold a variety of candles. As I walked to the store, I thought about what happened during today's stream. Liz, like usual, donated a lot of subs, which I was grateful for. A lot of people donated to me, and occasionally, other people would gift subs.

As I walked into the store, I was hit with different kinds of smells. Of course. Bath and Body Works. I walked through the different aisles, and went straight for the Christmas themed items. With my luck, there were candles. I started opening the three-wick jars, and smelled them, decoding which seven would work. After I found them, I went to the cashier, and grabbed a gift card worth fifty dollars. I knew what I would be doing tomorrow.

When I got home, I carefully, very carefully, dropped the candles on the table, and sighed. I fed Jerry his daily meal, and watched as he happily ate it. I pulled up a chair to the tank, and just stared at him for a good twenty minutes while thinking to myself. In the middle of thinking, though, Y/N opened the door, and I almost fell over. "Holy shit-!" Y/N ran over to me, making sure I was fine. "Are you okay?!" I nodded, and started chuckling. It was so dumb. Then, I stopped, and felt my eyes grow weary.

I woke up later, at around 8 pm, in our bed. As I stood up, I heard humming, and a beautiful scent coming from the kitchen. Rubbing my eyes, and moving my hair out of my face, I saw Y/N humming, and making dinner. I also saw one of the candles I got for her lit. I sneaked up behind her, and hugged her from behind. "Alex, you're awake?" "Yeah... what happened? What happened? All I remember is I laughed way too fucking hard, dude..." She finished cooking, before she nodded. "Yeah, then you fell. And hit your head. You're too heavy." I smiled, and shrugged. "How'd you like your candles?" "They're lovely, thank you, you nut."