Insecure Part 2

Keys: Y/N - Your Name
F/Y/T/N - Favorite YouTuber Name
Words: 600 Words

"So, like I was saying..." Your friend, Parker, started telling a story at your table to your other YouTube friends. After a year since Alex "broke up" with you, your friends suggested making videos, and to be honest, it was working nicely. You'd racked about 3 million subscribers, with collabs with bigger YouTubers, such as Mr. Beast and MatPat from The Game Theorists. Since your account focused mainly on commentary, you'd managed to get along with Pkrussl, another great friend of yours visiting VidCon. As a matter of fact, you had completely blanked out and missed his story. You and a few YouTube friends were eating at a Starbucks, not too far from the event, since it was early, and you all hadn't had breakfast before meeting up. 

As you all drank your coffee peacefully, you could hear fans starting to stampede towards the front. It seems as if they were there to see John, otherwise known as Kryoz. He looked over you and the rest, before putting on a sort of smile. As he walked out, they all moved out of his way, respecting his personal space. He asked if any wanted pictures with him, and started talking to fans, smiling as he heard how sweet they were. "Hey, Y/N, who are you hoping to see here?" SMii7Y asked as he twirled his drink, taking a sip eventually. "Mm, I don't know, maybe F/Y/T/N, or even Vanoss. You know how he doesn't go out much, though." As John came back inside, he looked a little more excited, instead of bored. "Ready to go guys?"

Once you all had gone to the main event, you walked around, talking to fans who seemed to enjoy your videos, and gave some video ideas. Naturally, you jotted them down, and told them that you were grateful. You know, the normal stuff. You genuinely did mean it though, and after speaking with other content creators you've never interacted with, you just walked around peacefully. That was, until Alex, better known as Quackity, saw you. He didn't think much of you, until he saw your face. God, he missed you. After leaving, you'd cut connections with him. His new girlfriend had dumped him a week later, and he felt miserable, and insecure about dating. However, he knew that you wouldn't want to talk to him, much less even be near him or think about him. So, instead of manning up, he'd sent his two friends, Hoover and Aksel, to follow you, who mumbled underneath his breath, "Follow your friend's ex, they said. It won't be creepy, they said."

Two days had passed, and the event was starting to close out. Alex still hadn't manned up, and he knew he'd have to, before he left for Mexico again. It was difficult, though. Finally, he'd gotten the courage to speak to you.

Heading back to the main event to talk with more fans, you smiled and waved almost anywhere you went, as you saw many new friends there. Alex tapped on your shoulder after hunting you down, and you turned, smiling as you thought it was Parker, but immediately stopped. 'Shit!' You mentally screeched. "H-hello?" You asked nervously. "Hey, um, I'm really sorry about last year. I was a piece of shit, and I've been regretting those words that came out my mouth that day. I still love you, Y/N, and I-" "Why?" "Hmm?" "Why do I still love you?" You asked as you felt your eyes and mouth dry up. "I.." "I've missed you. Please don't do that again."