26 Reasons Why I Love You

Keys: Y/N - Your Name
Word Count: 2311 Words

//; Quixotic means unrealistic. also i couldn't come up with a word for x so bear with me on this- y is also hard so i had to use yummy, which when talking about someone, means that they're attractive,

Alex's P.O.V.

A. A is for Adorable.

I was riding home on the subway once. It was a stormy night, and the subway was quiet. I had sat down beside a window, when I noticed the subway was going to be even more cramped on the next stop. I didn't want to hold my bag, but I had no choice. As the next stop approached, I watched as the girl first entering got shoved to the back, where I was. I felt bad, and motioned her over. She sat down, and softly rubbed her elbow. "O-ow.." she mumbled, and I frowned. "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah.. I'm fine.." How is this girl being accidentally cute?

B. B is for Bright.

"My cat just died.." I choked out as sobs kept erupting from me. I was face timing my friend, and she was trying to comfort me. "Alex, it's gonna be okay, alright? Cats have 9 lives, I'm sure Tiger will come back. You just got to keep hoping!" She smiled as she tried comforting me. Little did I know, she was right, and almost two months later, I found another cat just like Tiger.

C. C is for Cuddly.

I laid on her lap as she played with my hair. Me and my friend were watching a movie at her place, and I'd gotten tired of sitting up straight, so I laid my head on her lap. She didn't seem to mind, but when I sat back up once the movie was finished, she cuddled into my arm and fell asleep then and there.

D. D is for Dazzling.

I smiled as I nervously awaited for my friend to come join the rest of us. It was our first prom together, seeing as our friend group had managed to trick the teachers and let us go. Once she came down, I gasped in aw. Her dress was stunning and her hair was luscious. When she reached me and the rest of the group, she smiled sweetly at me. "Ready to go?"

E. E is for Exceptional.

"Hey, I know you told me to do my own work, but I don't understand this.. could you help me out?" I asked her as I sat beside her in the library. She turned to look at me with a small smile, and nodded. "Of course! Keep in mind, I'm not as good as the teacher, but here goes.." When she finished explaining to me, I was able to understand my work better than when the teacher taught it.

F. F is for Faithful.

"He.. he cheated on me! What do I do now?" She sobbed into my shoulder as I soother her. She found her boyfriend cheating on her, yet she never cheated on him. She'd been by his side whenever she could be, and it hurt to see my friend be so wrongly treated.

G. G is for Generous.

My friend had asked me to walk with her throughout the city, and I'd agreed. Once we arrived, we passed the hospital, where on the side of the road was a homeless woman, and my friend stopped. When we passed her, she turned around, and took out 50 dollars from her own pocket, and kneeled down beside the elderly woman. "Here, take it. You can come with me and my friend, and you can come live with me!" I smiled faintly.

H. H is for Honest.

One of my friends had come out as lesbian, and luckily, my other friend was there to comfort her when her parents had rejected her. "Sh sh sh, it's okay darling. Don't worry. You still have us. We care a lot about you. I mean it." The honesty in her voice made my heart warm.