Chapter 1: Introducing Me

My name is Toni Mikaelson. My dad is Klaus Mikaelson. And my mom is Haley Marshall and I also have a sister name Hope. I'm 17 and I go to the Salvatore school for special kids. Well that's what humans call it. But one thing about it just feels like like something is missing. People around here like to call me some kind of player. I guess because a lot of girls have crushes on me but it's just not the case. See I'm intersex and it causes a lot of girls to be curious to see if the rumors are true. Truth is I really dont pay then any mind because I'm not the type to just sleep with anyone. I guess now that's why I'm waiting till all the girls are done showering so I can go in. No one really knows about me being intersex except my family so I guess that is why she is coming up to me now to let me know that everything is clear.

"Alright big sis you can go in all your groupies are gone,"says Hope.

Look I know what you might think, it's just I dont want to be in the schools gossip, especially when girls start acting even more crazier about me having a dick, I said putting my hands to my side.

" I know, I know but maybe if you own it instead of running maybe you won't have to hide so much, says Hope.

"Ugh, I guess you're right but I'm not going to be some kind of freak show, plus I really want to move, im going to talk to mom tomorrow I can't stand being here having to have a baby sitter all the time. People think I'm going to turn out like dad and it's not fair. But they see you as some kind of saint," I say looking at Hope.

"What do you mean," Hope looks at me intrigued.

"I mean, just forget it. I will talk to you about it later after my shower. Okay," I say while walking off.

" Alright, but please tell me like I hate it when you doubt yourself when you do. I mean you do know we have the same parents. Everyone around knows you are good and I know you are great so please talk to me you know we can talk about anything. Even if it's telepathic okay," Hope says on the verge of tears.

"Okay little sister, come here and give me a hug, I hug Hope and go off to take a shower.

Next Morning

I was In the gym working out and I look to my left and I see a bunch of girls watching me like I'm in some kind of show.

"Hey, are you guys okay," I say wiping the sweat off my abs and chest.

See i really dont have any boobs so I can walk around without a shirt on which is a perk to me.

"Yes, we are fine just watching you workout. You're just so hot," one of the girls said while fanning herself.

"Umm, thanks I'm just finishing up I have to make a phone call," I said grabbing my phone off the table and walking out towards my room.

Calling mom...

Hello

Hey mom how are you?

I'm fine Toni are you okay?

Yea I'm great just I was wondering about that moving away situation we talked about I just want a new start without being in dad's shadow. Plus, I really want to play sports.

I mean yes, but are you sure you want to move? You been in Mystic Falls since forever and I just think it's more safe.

Yea I know but that town Riverdale sounds nice right about now. And no one will know me I just want to do something great and better please.

Alright, pack your stuff I will get everything handled and talk to everyone about it, but I'm counting on you to do what's right. So what's the name of the school you will be attending?

Riverdale High

Please comment if you like this story or not. This is my first book and I have other chapters made but I really want to know if you enjoy it.