Chapter 21: Having Patiences

Cheryl POV

I was waiting on Toni to get back and she was taking a long time. I put on one of her shirts and a pair of my shorts and went down stairs to see what was taking so long. I get downstairs and I see Toni sitting at the kitchen table talking to Klaus and she looks distraught.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask.

She was sitting at the kitchen table just staring into space. Klaus came over to me  and just shook his head.

"What?! Will someone please just tell me?"

He sighs and looks at me,"Haley and Hope are missing. I believe a clan of vampires took them. My sister Freya is on her way to do a locator spell."

I just stood there in shock because Toni's family is so important to her and I can't imagine what she is going through. I sit in front of her and grab her hand.

"Baby," she looks at me with most saddest eyes I have ever seen, we are going find them I promise."

I pull her into me and she starts sobbing uncontrollably.

I woke up on the couch in Toni's arms. She had been crying the rest of the night so I just snuggle more closer to her. I see her open her eyes and they are yellow it's what I expected especially with the night she had.

"Good morning beautiful,"she say with a small smile.

"Good morning baby," I say while kissing her lips.

"Ah you two are up great follow me in the kitchen please." Klaus said.

Toni sighs, "as if we have a choice."

We walk into the kitchen being met with a group of people. Toni wraps her arms around my waist and puts her head on my shoulder.

"Babe what's going on who is everyone?"

She points to a blonde head with a piece of paper in her hand it kinda looks like a map.

"That's my Aunt Freya she's a witch. Beside her that's her wife Keelin she's a werewolf just like you babe," she says kissing my cheek.

"The other blonde- but she gets cut off

"Oh dear niece if you just going to introduce me please don't do it like you did Freya." She said with a smirk.

I laugh and look at her, "yea TT."

"As you can see that's my Aunt Rebecca she's a little feisty." she says with a smirk her way.

"And who is this little red riding hood?"
Rebecca asked getting closer.

"I'm Cheryl Blossom," i gulped.

She looks at me and turns her head, " I have known your family for centuries I see the resemblance with the red hair."

Toni POV

I look at Rebecca with a raised eyebrow, "okay if you are gonna try to see if she has thin skin it's not going to work."

"Well it's worth a try, she smirks and looks at Cheryl, I'm very fond of her so welcome to the family."

Cheryl nods and smiles leaning back on me.

"Over there in the corner on the phone that's Elijah, him and my dad are very close. And that's Marcel he's married to Rebecca for some odd reason." I say.

"Hey I heard that," Rebecca said shocked while everyone laughed.

I started to get impatient with everything Freya was still working on the spell and I felt myself getting more intense.

"Why is this taking so long?" I yelled?

Everyone looked at me and started walking slowly towards me.

"Little wolf you have to calm down."
my dad said.

"No, hell no!" I said getting in his face.

Cheryl POV

Toni is all riled up and her eyes are orange and her teeth are fangs. Everyone was trying to calm her down but she wasn't budging.

I stood up, "Cheryl please let her, "said Klaus.

I shook my head and grabbed her hand, "baby look at me."

I put my hand on her cheek and her breathing started to calm down.

"Everyone is working hard to find them you are not the only one stressed. We are all family and we want them back too. So go in the kitchen and get a blood bag and calm the hell down. It's been a while since you ate." I say calmly as possible.

She nods her head and walks off from everyone.

Everyone turned and looked at me shocked with their mouths wide open.

Rebecca comes up to me, "how did you do that? When she's like that no one knows what she's going to do. Your the first to ever calm her down from that state."

"It's the second time I had to do it when her eyes are orange. But I love her and we still haven't told each other yet." I say looking at Rebecca.

"She is the best out of all of us she has something inside of her that's powerful and she knows it. She tries so hard to be normal, but she forgets even the slightest inconvenience can set her off." Rebecca says crossing her arms.

"Yea I saw it first hand at school."

I see Toni coming out with 2 blood bags plopping down on the couch. She pulls me in her lap and i wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"Better?" I ask her.

She nods her head sipping on her blood bag.

Freya runs in the room, " I found them!"