Chapter 8: Pops Diner

Toni POV

I finally arrived at Pops Diner and i like the vibe of it. It's really retro. I walk in and sit down in a booth when this man comes up to me with a friendly smile.

"Hi, Welcome to pops, I'm Pop Tate can I get you anything."

"I'm Toni and can I get a chocolate and vanilla milkshake mixed together."

"Coming right up, he says but before he can turn around I asked, "umm Pop do you know Cheryl Blossom favorite is will you ?"

He smiles and says," and a strawberry milkshake coming up."and walks away.

I wait another 5 minutes and the bell to the diner goes off. I look up and I see Cheryl look around till she spots me. I swear this girl has the most angelic face anyone could ask for. I just stare at her in awe till she slides across from me.

"See anything you like cutie?"she says with a smirk.

"Well I see a whole lot I like beautiful."

Pops comes out with our milkshake and she looks at me. "How did you know I love strawberry?"

"It's called magic darling," i say with a smirk and she starts blushing again.

"So tell me about yourself," I say looking up in her eyes.

She gulps real loud and I can tell she tense up a bit.

"Hey, look at me you don't have to go into details if you don't want to."

She takes a deep breath and starts.

"Well to be honest this is the happiest I have ever been since my brother had died."

I look at her waiting for her to keep going.

"My father shot and killed my brother about a year ago and when the whole town found out he hung him self in our barn."

I lean over and wipe the tear that was falling from her cheek.

"My mother she is very homophobic and she abused me mentally and physically with every chance she had. But I haven't seen her all month my Nana Rose kicked her out and I swear it's so much better with her gone."

I get up and sit beside her and her head falls on my shoulder.

"Toni my life has been one big mess but with you. It's like you open a new life inside me. I know we just met but it's like me and you meeting it feels like fate."

I smile and intertwined our fingers together.

"You know," I start saying, I never felt this way about anyone ever. All I want to do is protect you and be around you."

Then my wolf Max in my head keeps chanting "Mate, mate, mate, mate" really loud.

Next thing we know the bell to the diner starts ringing and a bunch of bulldogs and vixens walks in.

I whisper to Cheryl," do your squad ever change out their uniform or is it the only thing they wear? "

She looks back and says, "as longs as it's clean and doesn't smell when we have to wear it I'm okay with it."

Both of us started leaning in but got interrupted by some Vixens.

"So Cheryl are you like a lesbian now because you was just with Nick last week." I look at them then back at Cheryl.

Cheryl starts to speak, "it doesn't matter who i converse with, but you bitches have to the count of three or I will make your life a living hell."

I look at Cheryl, "so you not out yet huh?"
I say taking a sip of my milkshake.

"No the only people that know are friends and Nana Rose."

"Look Cheryl if you want us to work I'm not going to force you out the closet like that's cool."

Cheryl starts, "but I have a reputation to uphold and people already think I'm a bitch. I just want to make sure I'm not the one to be fucked with. People think I'm just bisexual but I'm really a lesbian."

I start to slide out the booth slowly and pay for the drinks.

" Look I understand that but you and me are so much more than a reputation like I want to be able to hold your hand and kiss you. I know being bisexual is the norm to most people. And I get I'm the new kid but my feelings for you are more than just that,  I say really hurt. "Like Cheryl shit like that makes you miss out on something special and I'm not hiding. I will see you around."I walk out the diner and walk up to my car.

I turn and look at Cheryl and she has tears running down her face

I turn and look at Cheryl and she has tears running down her face. I sigh to myself and walk up to the window and knock on it for Cheryl to come out.

She wipes her face and gets up walking out towards me. I look at her and give her a tight hug as she puts her head in my chest.

"You smell good."she says while I just chuckle.

"So do you have a ride I don't see your car around?" I say looking around the parking lot.

"Yea I was hoping you will give me one." She says while i finish wiping away the rest of her tears.

I go around her side of the door and open it up for her then I go around my side and start my car driving off.

Cheryl POV

"I don't know how to feel at this point. I have a reputation to uphold but then I have this deep connection with Toni and I don't want to lose her."

So when we where at a red light I grabbed her face and kissed her. I could tell she was shocked and she kissed me back and her lips where like heaven. They are so soft.

She licked my bottom lip and I allowed her access to explore my mouth. She puts her hand on my cheek while I put my hand in her hair.

We pull back and look at each other and just say, "whoa,"at the same time.

"Umm, you have red lip stick all over your face." I say smiling.

She smiles back and say," maybe I like this look."

We pull up at my house and she just stares at it.

"So this is home sweet home huh?"

I just nod my head while we both get out.

She walks up to my and grabs my hips pulling me closer to her. I bite my lip and she starts leaning in again.

She pulls me closer and I start grinding towards her center. She lets out a low moan and I feel a budge and backs up slowly.

Toni looks at me flushed and she shakes her head, "I'm so sorry I gotta go. See you tomorrow Cher." She leaves in a hurry.

I looked confused and start walking towards the house. Why didn't she just talk to me? I really want to know about her but she has so many secrets. She really won't let me in and I'm determined to figure Toni Mikaelson out if it's the last thing I do.