Chapter 32: She's Dying

Cheryl POV

Toni just had got done singing to me and it's like my heart is swooning. She looks at me with this look like I'm the only girl in the world. She grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around her neck and she holds me by my waist. It's like we are the only ones on the dance floor. She leans down and kisses me and I kiss her back. It's like the feeling of everything is clear and we are standing in the rain like in a movie. It was passionate and slow. We pull back and we still swaying back and forth to the music.

" I can't have you mad at me like that ever again." She says with tears.

I wipe them, "I know and it was hard but I can't be hurt. But I know you wouldn't do that on purpose."

She grins and kisses my cheek, "Hopes here to make sure I don't go crazy."

I laugh, "I thought I smelled her."

Then my phone starts going off. I look at the caller ID and I see it's Veronica. I showed Toni and we walk outside and I answered.

Phone call....

What do you want you fucking liar

Where is Toni she bit me and I'm dying

Well that's to bad when you killed her mom.

But that wasn't me I wasn't even part of that plan.

Well to bad because you knew about it so you are just as responsible and you are going to die painful and slowly.

Just tell me this shit is agonizing.

Toni takes the phone from me.

Well hello little miss princess.

Toni how did you ? I mean....what you mean?

Look don't play fucking stupid I know everything.

Just tell me how to live through this.

I'm sorry not telling you and if you are as old as you say you would have known.

Ahhhh fuck I'm dying this please I will do anything.

Okay tell me where you are and I will help you.

Toni this isn't any game right? You're going to help me ?

Just tell me lodge

I'm at the pembrooke

Alright we will be there in 10 mins.

Toni hangs up from the call and looks at me.

"We are not seriously going to help her are we." I say angry.

"No of course not I want to look at little miss fangs while she dies."

We turn around and Betty is standing behind us.

"Cheryl where the hell is my girlfriend? Why is she going to die?

Toni POV

I just stood frozen looking at Cheryl, "I mean if you want to explain everything to her you can or I can compel her to forget. But I have to go get Hope."

I walk back inside to go get Hope. She's in the middle of the dance floor dancing.

"Hope we have to go now." I look at her with a serious face.

And she follows me outside.

I see Betty and Cheryl having a heated conversation.

I walk over to them, "baby we have to go now."

"Well I'm coming with you guys." Betty states.

I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"She may be evil but she's still my girlfriend and I want to know why she lied to me or even if her feelings for me were real."

I shrugged my shoulders and we all got in my Jeep. I drove out the parking lot and called my dad on our way there.