Chapter 3: Welcome to Riverdale

I look at the time and we still have 2 hours to go and I'm starting to starve.

"Mom I'm hungry do you have anything?"

She looks at me, "I think there's is some blood bags in the cooler, but are you in the mood for real food?"

"I really don't care, I reach in the back and look in the cooler. And bingo I pull out the blood bag. Is it human or rabbit because I need something strong? I asked.

"I think it's human sweetie your aunt Freya packed it for you."

" great because she knows exactly what I love to eat." I start sucking on it and it tastes so sweet. "Nothing taste better than AB positive," I laugh looking at my mom.

2 hours later....

We passed a sign that says Welcome to Riverdale and I look around the small town.

"So mom are you staying for a little while or you have to head back to New Orleans anytime soon?"

"Well I want to make sure you get situated first before I have to go back so I'm staying with you till then," she says still driving.

Next, thing I know we are driving in a neighborhood with big mansions and I look around in amazement.

"Are we staying in this neighborhood?" I say a little to excited.

She nods her head as in saying yes.

And next thing I know we pull up to the biggest house I have ever seen. It has a water fountain In the front of it and a garage already full of cars. I jump out and run up to the gate and I ask my mom for the code. She tells me and I run towards the garage using my vamp speed.

" Mom which car is mines?" I say walking around looking at all the cars.

"Okay before you start you have 4 cars and it wasn't me it was your dad's idea. The black Jeep Wrangler, the Blue Camaro, the Ninja Motorcycle, and the Mercedes. But you really need to be careful at all times." She says really stern.

"I will I promise."

I go back to the car and grab my bags and walk into the house. And I just drop my bags as my eyes light up. The living room was huge and everything is run by remote control. I have a theatre room, a game room, indoor gym, indoor pool and Jacuzzi. I walk around and I hear my mom chuckling from behind me.

"You have the master bedroom since it's just going to be you here most of the time."

I turn to look at her and I go to hug her. "This is amazing mom and I love you so much."

She smiles and kisses my head, I love you too baby."

I make my way upstairs I look around In awe because I was thinking I should had moved sooner but I started to get tired so I jumped on the bed and fell asleep.

6:00am

I had awoken by the sound of my alarm going off. Ugh, why must humans start classes so early. I pick out my out for for the day and take a shower. I get out and I hear my mom downstairs.

"Make sure you wear compression boxers."

She didn't yell because my hearing is 10 times better than humans. I just say "Alright" because I know she can hear me too. I grab my bag and jump down the stairs.

"Really," my mom starts. Can you at least try to act normal you are going to start school with humans after all?"

"I can act how I want inside the house right? I mean it is mines," I started laughing.

"Oh yea, Toni remember we have enough land for you to run around if you need to wolf out okay."

I not my head and kisses my mom on the cheek. I go to the fridge and grab a blood bag and head to the garage.

"Okay which car am I driving today?" I thought.

I get in my Camaro and head off to school.

Cheryl POV

I get up pretty early because I'm supposed to be showing some new kid around named Toni Mikaelson. We haven't had a new kid in a while since Veronica but I was just wishing it was a girl. So I did my daily hygiene and picked out my outfit for the day. My nightmare of a mother has been gone all month so it's just been me and my Nana Rose which I actually prefer.

"Nana do you know when mumsy is coming back?" I asked not actually caring at all.

"Oh Cheryl dear I kicked your bitch of a mother out my house she isn't coming back," says nana.

"Oh I'm glad because she is definitely a pain in my a- never mind I'm off to school." I kiss my Nana on the cheek and grab my keys and head out the door.

Maybe this day is starting to look up.

10 minutes later....

I pull up to the school in my cherry red 2019 mustang when I turn my head I see a nice blue 2018 Camaro pull up in the gates. I never seen that car before must be the new student. As soon as I get done fixing my red lipstick. I turn around and this beautiful pink haired beauty is walking towards me. Her body is amazing and oh those lips I just want to bite them. The things I will let her hands do to my puss-

"Hey I'm looking for a Cheryl Blossom."

I sit there and stare for a minute and oh god she is smirking.

"Umm, I'm sorry I'm Ch Ch Cheryl and you are?"

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Toni Mikaelson. So you're giving me the tour?"

And I just smile looking at her and nod.

"Well, she says while opening my car door for me and bows, my lady let's get started."

I nod and take her hand and omg her hand is so fucking soft and I almost creamed in my panties. "Thank you kind gentleman," I say while laughing.

" So shall we?" Toni says with this goofy grin.

I lead her towards the double doors of Riverdale High and this day is just keeps getting better and better.