Chapter 54: Limbo

Toni POV

"Oh my god Toni what are you doing here baby?" My mom asked me.

"I don't know all I remember was that I was in this house and I was attacked by Jeremy he pushed tunda's blade in my chest.... am I dead!?" I asked frantically.

"I don't think so the spirits sent you here it's like limbo so I don't think so."

I ran my hand threw my hair, "Ugh I'm going to kill Jeremy."

I grabbed my mom's hands.

"There is a lot I didn't get to say to you but now I get the opportunity to." I smiled.

"I know baby and I'm so proud of you." She started to tear up.

"Come on we have a lot to talk about." She said leading me towards a cabin.

Cheryl POV

I sat there watching Toni. He looked so peaceful like he's in a deep sleep.

"What are we going to do?"

"We can't do anything Toni has to be the one to take it out and we don't know how long he is going to be like that." Freya stated.

"I hate this I can't even touch my own brother to let him know I'm with him this is crazy." Hope said frustrated.

Bonnie came in with Hayden he was looking around and pointed at Toni.

"Da !"He shouted.

It made all our hearts leap he is smart for being a 1 year old.

Bonnie kisses his cheek and smiled, "Yes that's daddy."

She looked at me, "Would you like to hold him?"

I nodded my head and gently grabbed him from her arms. He looked at me with those eyes deep hazel eyes that reminded me so much of Toni.

"Cheryl I didn't mean to cause harm in you and Toni relationship I promise."

I shake my head "You didn't do anything....you didn't know and this was before I even knew Toni, but trust me I will never keep him away from him. He is the center of all our lives."

Hayden smiles at me and grab both my cheek putting his forehead against mines.

Bonnie smiled and she nodded her head.

"I just wish my grams was here to see him. She would have loved him."

I rubbed her back, "She is here in spirit and she is protecting him."

"You know he's very powerful he has so much energy we all have to protect him." Freya said.

We all nodded including Veronica.

"Cheryl I need to talk you."

I nodded and handed Hayden back to Bonnie getting up walking out with her.

"I'm sorry for everything I put you through. Just I was so much in rage and under Sebastian control I ruin our friendship and my relationship."

I put my hand on her shoulder, "Ronnie it's okay I promise we will figure all this out together. But first we need to get Toni up. And then we will work on everything."

She nodded her head wiping tears from her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and I saw this woman walking towards us. She was gorgeous but she had an angry look in her eyes.

"Hey....I'm Elena Bonnie called and she said that my brother is here."

"Yea he's in the basement Bonnie is in the living room."

I stepped aside and let her in.

"We might want to go before she turn the living room inside out."
—-

"Jeremy what the fuck were you thinking! You kidnapped my best friend's baby and you have the nerve to try and kill Toni!"

Elena has been screaming at Jeremy for the past 30 minutes and honestly she has been definitely going in on him.

"You know how much pain that family has caused us and I want revenge!" He screamed back.

"Toni wasn't even apart of that none of the young Mikaelson's were it's was the originals. But somehow you being the selfish person you are once again put yourself in this predicament. And I have no doubt when Toni wakes up it's going to be hell to pay."

"So my own sister is on the enemy side first you chose Damien and now you choosing the Mikaelson's over your own blood." Jeremy scoffed.

"I'm in love with Damien and he changed and protected you even when it was hard for him. I'm choosing right with the Mikaelson's because in this situation Jeremy you are wrong and evil. That hunters mark has gotten to your head."

I just stand there watching everything unfold.

Elena walks towards the door and stops in front of me. "I'm so sorry for him I never seen him like this before."

She runs her hand through her hair blowing out air.

" It's fine just I know what it's like to have your mind scrabbled with and under Sebastian control." I state.

She smiles at me and walks up the stairs. I follow closely behind.

Toni POV

"So run this by me again. I have a grandson that you named after me and your father? He's yours and Bonnie's child together because of Sebastian. Now he is dead and so is everyone that is involved with what happened to me."

I nod my head and while she paces the floor back and forth.

"Wow!" Is all she says and sits down with her hands to her face.

"I know it's a lot mom and I'm really upset that you are going to miss out on his life."

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I really do want to be there with you all and my grandson."

I grabbed her hand, "I know mom."

"I'm going to miss out on his life if I don't find a way out of here." I stand up looking around.

"Toni wonder if you're not in limbo but a dream state and I'm here to comfort you."

I looked at my mom like she was crazy.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this isn't my paradise. It's with you and Hope we always spend time together."

I thought for a moment.

"I know what I have to do now mom."

I looked at her and tears were running down both our faces.

"I'm going to miss you ma."

"And I'm going to miss you too baby. Tell Hope I love her too and I will always be with you two."

I smiled going over to hug her putting my face in her neck.

" I love you so much." She said rubbing my back.

We let go of each other and laid down.

"Toni there is something I need to tell you before you go."

She leans down and starts whispering in my ear and my eyes goes wide.