Chapter 36: Caleb?

Toni POV

We was just getting out of class when my senses start going off. I stopped because I had this tingling feeling in my body.

"No way Blossom!?" I hear a deep voice from behind us.

"Caleb!" Cheryl shouts while she runs to this to this big tall guy.

I tilt my head to the side watching their reactions to one another. He picks her up and hugs her twirling her.

"What the hell?" I say to myself.

"How did you....get here? When did you? Are you back?" she asks him excitedly.

"Yea we just moved back so I get to finish my senior year here." He smirks.

I walk up to them and clear my throat.

"Oh I'm sorry Caleb this is my girlfriend Toni, babe this is my best friend he moved away sophomore year."

I hold my hand out for him to shake and he looks at it thinking if he should take it or not. And he finally takes it.

"Nice to meet you," he says a little sarcastic.

I just nod and look at Cheryl. She shakes her head at me and I just walk off going to my locker. I feel the heat go to my face because I'm pissed. I can tell this guy is going to be a problem.

Kevin comes up to me, Hey Toni I saw what happened are you okay?"

I sigh, "I don't know Kev. I just had to walk off I don't have a good feeling about him."

"Yea I can see that they used to date."

I looked at him shocked, "What do you mean date!" I shouted.

Cheryl comes running to me I guess she can sense my anxiety on high.

"Babe you need to calm down." She looks at me with soft eyes.

"I'm not dealing with this he's flirting with you and giving you heart eyes and you want me to calm down." I say through gritted teeth.

Then he walks up behind her, " Really Cheryl this is who you dating? You know you can do way better."

I start getting more pissed, " Cheryl if you want him to continue breathing i suggest you tell him to move the fuck on before there will be a bloodbath."

She hears my thoughts and grabs his arm and walk away.

Cheryl POV

I really can't believe this right now. I mean Caleb was my first love but I'm with Toni and he can't be causing problems for us. Toni will kill him literally so I need to tell him he really overstepped.

"Caleb what the hell why would you say that about my girlfriend?"

"It's true like I'm back and we can get back together now." He says.

"You know it doesn't work like that I love Toni to much. You and I will never get back together." I crossed my arms.

"She's not even on our level we belong together." He grabs my hands and holds them above my head.

"Caleb let me go!" I shout at him.

"Trust me I want you and I know you want me too." He kisses me and my eyes go wide.

He doesn't stop and I used my strength and pushes him to the other side of the hall.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?"

"Damn baby you gotten strong. I can imagine how you are in bed now. Trust me I was your first and I will be your last." he smirked at me.

"You will not be anything to me." I spit out at him.