Chapter 50: Hidden Child

Cheryl POV

I was so in shocked that I had no words.

Veronica is alive.

I swear I thought they had killed her but now I see I can finish the job. I was starting to make my move but Toni grab me.

"No babe it's fine."He said looking at me.

"So you knew this bitch was alive and you did not do anything?" I was livid.

"Yes I knew she was alive I kept her locked in a tomb in Mystic Falls. "

"So this is something you been hiding from me?" I snatched away from him.

"Babe it's not like that I promise  you are letting your anger get the best of you."

"We will talk about this later." I spat at him.

He nodded his head.

Toni let out a deep breath looking around at everyone.

"Well this is enticing." Klaus smirked looking at us.

"Dad this isn't the time." Hope says running her hand threw her hair.

I walk over towards Veronica and growl at her staring her down. The four witches grabbed hands again and started chanting in Latin. Sebastian was already knocked out thanks to Klaus but they kept going. As they were saying the spell the sky turned into a misty blue around them. And this red bright light started to evaporate from Sebastian's body. Then everything stopped.

"What the fuck was that?" I mumble to myself.

Toni POV

That spell was draining I fell down to my knees slowly. Catching my breath. Bonnie looked weak she had a nose bleed. Hope had to catch her balance. The only person that had it together was my Aunt Freya and she looked out of it.

"Okay since this is over can I kill him or no?" Veronica asked with sass in her voice.

"Look I don't know what made you want to just show up....

"Look Toni this guy has manipulated me for over 600 years thinking my dad was this man that did no harm. But I found out he killed many women and children. I have to be the one to do this." She walked over to me and gripped my arm gently.

Cheryl walked over to her with her eyes orange, "I suggest you take your hand off my boyfriend or I'm going to break it off myself."

I chuckle as she move her hands quickly.

Hope stood beside me with her arms crossed. "People change Tones and when I used to check on her in the tomb I read her thoughts she has been through so much."

I look at her, "but mom...

"It wasn't her fault she was out of complete control mostly by Sebastian and Penelope." Hope stated looking at me.

I was going to say something but Sebastian started to wake up. Everyone started to crowd him and as his eyes open.

"What are you creatures looking at? My..... My powers what have you all done?"

Bonnie kneeled down beside him with Freya standing beside her.

"We took away your powers." she smirked at him.

"But what you did to my ancestors taking away their powers, terrorizing harmless people, manipulating people to do your evil bidding." She stands up and folds her arms, "You had it coming."

He had this evil smile on his face.

"So I'm evil one I can admit that. But you haven't told Toni a secret you been keeping for 2 years now right? Thanks to me and this spell I used."

I stepped forward looking at the two. "What did you do Sebastion?"

" I may had spelled you two into sleeping with each other and you may have a son that I have hidden somewhere. So if you kill me you will never find him. "