Chapter 34: Hybrid

Toni POV

"Did anything ever happened between you and Bonnie?" Cheryl asked me.

I just looked at her and started laughing.

"Really babe? Bonnie is like way older than me. I mean I did have a crush on her when she used to come to the school but who  never had a crush on someone older than them."

She looks down kinda embarrassed but I take her hand. "Trust me babe you are the only one for me I promise."

She smiles at me and nods. "I believe you Toni just I had my feelings played with and used I just don't want to lose you. It's been a rough night and I just don't want any surprises."

"I completely understand you are my light and I want you to understand that." I say.

She jumps in my arms and kisses me passionately.

"I know this is a moment and I'm totally kissable but can we please go get some sleep."

I look at her and I can tell she's exhausted. She nods and I carry her upstairs.

2am

There was a knock on the door so I look at Cheryl and she is sleeping peacefully under me. I slowly get up trying not to wake her. I go and open the door and Betty is at the door.

" T...T..Toni please help me I don't know what's happening." She falls inside the house.

I pick her up and lay her down on the couch. 

"Wow looks like you are turning into a vampire Betty," I start to scan her. "It's going to be okay I promise."

"I'm just so thirsty I need something to drink."

I run to the fridge and grab a blood bag.

"Here drink this you will feel better."

She squeezes it and drinks in one big gulp.

"Feel any better?" I asked.

She nods sitting up. "How how did this happen!"

"I guess when Veronica tried to kill you my blood In your system changed you. You died." I say in a soft voice.

Her eyes go wide, " why would she do that I loved her?" she starts to sob.

I grab her and hug her tightly.

"We are going to help you through this."

Cheryl POV

I wake up to Toni not beside me. And it's like 2 in the morning.

"Babe," I say getting out of bed and grabbing my robe.

I didn't hear anything I went downstairs and I see Toni hugging my cousin.

"What's going on here?" i say worried.

Toni lifts her head up and walks over to me.

"She turned into a vamp. And she didn't know what to do so she came here."

I walk over to her and she looks confused and scared.

"I'm so sorry Betty we didn't want you to get mixed up into this." I sympathize.

"What do you even mean? Are you one too?"

"No I'm a werewolf it's in my genes. How did you become that I known you my whole life?" She asked looking at me.

"Well after I killed Nick-" I started.

"Wait, wait you killed Nick?" she cuts me off.

"Well he did kidnap me and tried to kill me."

She looks at us and stands up. "Then what the fuck are you Toni? I mean all that shit that happened tonight and...and with your family? What the hell?"

"I'm mixed with a lot okay but you need to rest and we will help you. Just take a guest bedroom and close the curtains." Toni says.

She nods her head and walks upstairs.

Toni looks at me and shakes her head.

"We are going to help her right babe?" I asked.

She nods, "We just got to make sure she doesn't get out of hand and help her with this. It can be overwhelming."

"But I want to ask you something." She looks at me with this serious face.

"What's up babe?"

"How would you feel becoming a hybrid?"