Chapter 37: Championship

No POV

Everyone been on edge because the championship is today. They beat their remaining opponents by a huge margin with Toni leading the team of course. And like they had said the Mikaelson's had been there to support the next to youngest Mikaelson. Cheryl has been there every step of the way supporting her. But this team they play tonight likes to play dirty and she is freaking out that she might lose control. Toni is sitting in the locker room staring in space. She hears the door open.

"Babe are you in here the game is going to start in 30 minutes?" The redhead states.

"Yeah I'm just thinking and I'm kinda nervous you can say." She feels her sit beside her and wraps her arms around her.

"Look I know about this school too. But if gets to overwhelming just look at me and I will help you."

Toni just nods her head and pecks Cheryl's lips.

"I will be outside that door waiting on you."
She stands up in her cheer uniform and walks out.

She waits another 5 minutes and grabs her helmet walking out. Cheryl was waiting on her just like she said and smiles at her. Her brown orbs have this calming sensation to them and Toni melts every time Cheryl looks at her. She never felt so at home and have butterflies swimming in her stomach.

"Baby," Toni starts as they are walking towards the field." I just want you know that I'm so deeply in love with you. Like I never in my life had felt this way about anyone. Like I had my fair share of one night stands but I used to compel them to forget me because of my you know situation. "But...."she takes her hand, I really can't lose you."

Cheryl looks at Toni in her eyes, "I love you too TT and you have to know, she starts tearing up, "you coming in my life has made me the most strongest and caring person. You bring out the best in me and I will never leave you."

They share a passionate kiss Toni grips Cheryl's waist pulling her as close as she can. They look at each other with nothing but love.

"Let's win this game." Cheryl says biting her lip.

And they start walking back towards the field.

Cheryl POV

The game has just started and we are cheering on the sidelines. I can't deny that team is huge and they do play dirty. After the play is over they will get a free shot at one of our players but if they hit Toni late I don't know what she will do.

Toni is running the ball through tackles and is stopped and I see the player from the other team kick her on the side of the head. Everyone in the stands are booing and our coach is livid.

"Hey ref he just kicked my Quarterback on the side of the head you need to call this game fair!"

The referee shakes his head and blows the whistle to start the next play.

"Come on baby!!" I cheer.

She looks at me and gives me a thumbs up to let me know she's okay.

We hold up signs saying LETS GO OFFENSE.

Toni throws a touchdown pass to Reggie in the in zone. And we all start cheering. Then a player from the other team makes a late hit on Toni as she is jogging to the sidelines.

She gets up and takes her helmet off.

Toni POV

This guy just knocks me down and the play has been over. I take my helmet off and get in his face.

"What's your deal dude?!" I scream.

"Football is no place for a girl you bitch."

"Well this bitch just threw a 45 yard touchdown you dick!" I screamed back.