Chapter 51: Flashbacks

No One POV

Cheryl was standing there shocked with nothing to say.

I have a child that kept replaying in Toni's head. He is so angry that he doesn't know what to do. He keeps pacing the floor back and forth trying to work stuff out in his head but it's not working.

Bonnie is sobbing to herself.

Klaus keeps wanting to kill Sebastian but he can't for the sake of his grandson.

Freya and Hope starts a locator spell immediately. 

"Well since you kind people can't kill me for the sake of your youngest Mikaelson I suggest you let me go." Sebastian smugly stated.

"You're not going anywhere till I get my son." Toni argues.

Cheryl stood up and started rubbing Toni's back to calm him.

She looks at Bonnie, " You knew you was pregnant and didn't say anything?"

"Don't test me right now princess I didn't know it was Toni's baby."

" Oh so you was getting around huh?" Cheryl says with her eyes turning yellow.

"Babe please calm down we didn't know we even slept together and I want this son of a bitch to explain." Toni looked at Sebastian with a death glare.

"Oh we have nothing but time I will gladly explain." Sebastian says.

Flashback 2 years ago

"Thank you so much for helping me Bonnie I know it's not the best you teaching me magic." Toni said.

"Yea....but you are a great student I don't mind." She smiled.

"Look you're only a few years older than me don't get it wrong." Toni smirked at Bonnie.

She sigh, " Yea but I don't think it's right I just want you to protect yourself I know the record with your family and it's not fair they won't teach you magic."

"Look I'm used to being treated as an outcast because of it I'm just glad you can help me." Toni hugged Bonnie and kissed her cheek.

" Hey my family Is throwing a party at the mansion you should come by."

"Look toni I'm with Jeremy and-

"Not like that Bonnie we can go as friends plus you need a break.

"So what do you say?" Toni pleaded.

"What the hell sure." she smiles at Toni.

"Great I will see you a 8."Toni walks off heading towards the school. 

"What have I gotten myself into?" Bonnie thought.

Present

Sebastian POV

See the whole time I was watching them interact I just knew I had to get involved.

Bonnie had feelings for Toni even tho they like 4 years apart. Toni always had a crush on the person teaching him magic. So while I was eavesdropping. I came up with this perfect plan to ruin your perfect lives and get revenge on what the pain both of your family caused me.

I glare at the whole family staring at me with murderous eyes. 

"So what I did next woooo weee was some steamy shit." I chuckled.

Yes I was there at the party, of course being invisible.

I watched as Toni danced and fed on a girl here and there and when Bonnie got there he stopped and walked over to her. They was talking and flirting.