Chapter 5: Mind Control and Nick

Toni POV

I was sitting in the back of the classroom and Miss Cheryl fucking Blossom walks in. She looks at me and smirks and sit down in the front of the classroom. I think to myself, "what was that about," and shake my head trying to see if I could read her mind but I couldn't. A blonde head girl sits next to me and looks at me smiling.

"Hi I'm Heather and you are." She says.

"Oh I'm Toni." I say.

"You're really cute you know that." she says with annoying grin.

"I guess," I just shrug not paying attention. I can read her mind clearly though. (She is so fucking hot If we got together we will make everyone mad including my ex Cheryl I saw how she looked at Toni.)

I actually couldn't believe it I just looked at her in her eyes, go to the front of the class and apologize to Cheryl. And when you are done wait for the teacher and start talking in Dutch doing a funny dance.

See the thing I just used was compulsion perks of being a vampire you can say.

Cheryl POV

I walked in class and I saw Toni looking at me I couldn't let her know I had a crush on her so I just smirked at her. Then I see my ex Heather walk in. She is such a bitch she only dated me for my popularity so I broke up with her. She cheated on me anyways. But when I saw her trying to talk to Toni my blood started to boil. "Oh fuck am I jealous?" I looked back at Toni again and I saw Heather getting up walking to the front of the class. Toni has her signature smirk on her face.

Heather looked at me, " Cheryl I am so sorry that I used you to be popular. I just wanted everyone to like me and maybe try to run the school also. And i cheated on you a few times even with Nick."

I raised an eyebrow and looked back at Toni who was just shaking her head smirking. "Like Jesus how hot can she be?"

Heather stays in the the front of the class and the class start watching her intrigued wondering what she was about to do next?

As soon as I turned around Mr. Benson walked in, our history teacher. Heather started some freaky ass dance and talking in a foreign language. Everyone started laughing and recording and Mr. Benson grabbed Heather and put her out the classroom and told her to see the school phycologist.

After everything settled down Mr. Benson started to talk.

"Okay class we have a new student Toni Mikaelson. Wait Toni Mikaelson as in Klaus Mikaelson kid!" He said with excitement in his voice.

Toni nods her head looking at the teacher with her brow raised.

"Well your family have a well known business in the United States that's how I know. I just keep up with Forbes that's how." He says calming down.

Toni just nods her head again looking like she really wasn't interested in anything.

"Okay class let's get started."

"I think to myself so Toni family are a bunch of billionaires and she isn't taunting around her money. I actually never met a rich kid like that."

Toni POV

When the teacher mentioned something about my family I thought he was going to say something about my dad murder sprees he used to go on before me and my sister was born but he was just talking about our family business. I mean yea I get it we made a name for ourselves in the human world but in the supernatural world our family name is mostly in ruins with blood and murder.

Class had just ended and I was starting to get hungry so I went to the vending machine to get a snack. When this dark haired kid with a smug on his face walks up to me. No kidding this dude has a punchable face.