Chapter 13: History

Toni POV

Hope runs over to me and wraps a towel around my waist fast with her eyes close.

"Yea I really don't want to see any of that." She says.

But I'm to busy looking at Cheryl. She doesn't look scared or frightened. She looks more angry than anything.

I walk over to her slowly,"Babe before you start," And she slaps me.

"Really Toni, you made me think I was fucking losing my god damn mind and you're really a supernatural being?!" She says with her voice full of anger.

"Yes but it's because I wanted to protect you and not scare you off." I say trying to calm her down.

"Bullshit you did it because I think you have more issues with your self and you're scared."She starts to walk off but I grab her arm.

" Please babe just hear me out." I said.

She looks at me and nods crossing her arms. "But I want the truth about everything."

I look around to me family and they all nod.

"Well let's go in the house and we'll tell you. Plus,I need to put some clothes on." I say looking down at myself nothing but a towel on.

I walk back downstairs with a tank top and grey joggers on. Cheryl is looking at me smirking and i see she is looking at my print in my pants.

Hope scoffs and says," ewww! Cheryl really."

She turns her head and blushes.

"Well Little sis you shouldn't had been reading my girl's mind. "I sit down beside Cheryl and my dad starts talking.

"Okay Cheryl I'm one of the original vampires. My mother was a powerful witch and she wanted to protect us when my youngest brother died from a werewolf attack. So she turned the rest of us into vampires. But the thing is for us to survive we had to drink blood. So on my first kill I started changing."

Cheryl looked on in shocked and said," into a werewolf."

My dad nodded," so it seems my mother wasn't honest with us and my real father was actually a werewolf. So that's how the hybrid was formed."

I grabbed Cheryl hands and she looks at me.

"So you're telling me your a hybrid." She asks me.

I shake my head at her as saying no.

"Hope and I we are actually tribids. We are vampire, werewolf, and witch mixed into one."

She looks over at Hope and she just nods.

She looks at my dad,"so if you are an original vampire how old are you?"She asks.

My dad sighs and says,"I'm over 1,000 years old."

Then she looks at me,"Baby how old are you?"

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow,"I'm my real age the fuck," I say laughing.

"Oh ok I thought you was like 300 years old or something." She looks at me with those beautiful brown orbs.

I just shake my head,"Okay I can read minds and body language really well."

"So you been reading my mind?" she looks at me shocked.

"I only can read it sometimes but not all the time." I say looking at her,"Hope can read yours all the time though."

"Is there a reason why you can't ? She asks me.

I shrug and my mom starts saying, "it's because you're her mate."

"Mom ! Cheryl might not wanted to know all that."I say with my face red.

Cheryl touches my cheek and kisses me on the lips,"We are going to be just fine."

I smile at her and nod my head and say,"I know."

My dad stands up and looks at me, "Toni I think we need to go hunt. When was the last time you had actual blood?"

"It's been a while I just been drinking blood bags." I say intertwining mines and Cheryl hands.

He raised his eyebrow and looked at my mom.

She just shrugged and walked off slowly.

Cheryl looks at me,"what do you mean hunt?"

" Babe I need blood I can't just survive on human food and blood bags. Because I'm really strong I just need something fresh." I say not looking at her.

" So you are going to kill people." I can feel her body tensing up.

I shake my head no,"I will use my compulsion and drink what I need and I will be fine."

"I don't kill unlike the reaper over there." I sigh looking at my dad.

"Okay but from my point of view i calmed down a lot." He says with his hands up defensively.

I looked at him and said," whatever you still can't rewrite those books, especially all the people you killed."

I stand up and bump his shoulder walking outside.

Cheryl POV

I get up and follow Toni outside because I can tell from that little talk with her dad she is upset.

"What was that about i asked her?" As she just wraps her arms around me and I hear her sniffling.

I hug her tighter,"baby what's wrong?"

She shakes her head and I let her cry.

After about 10 minutes Toni started to calm down.

"TT are you okay?"I ask full of concerned.

"I'm sorry I'm a big crying mess Cher. Just with my dad's history it's just people think I'm the same as him. They have a bunch of books on him calling him evil and a monster. Then when I was at my old school kids around the community was going missing and you know who they came to first ? Of course Klaus fucking Mikaelson's kid. Not Hope but me. I'm not a murderer." She says with her head down.

"How did you trigger your werewolf curse babe?" We sit down in the chairs on the back porch.

"Well, when I was 15 I snuck out of the house. And I saw this lady, she was being attacked by this man. So i pushed him off of her and I asked her was she okay and I looked over at the man, he hit his head on this rock. And he wasn't breathing. He died." A tear starts sliding down her face and I wiped it away kissing her cheek.

"Babe," I grabbed her face, "it was an accident like you saved that lady's life."

"Yea but the balance of nature doesn't think so. And since he was human I triggered my curse. But people who don't know me always think i triggered it because I'm a killer or something because my last name is Mikaelson."

"Does Hope have that trouble? I asked.

"I mean she does but not as bad as I do. I use my vampire and werewolf side more than my witch. Hope can transform into her wolf and she uses her powers."

I grab her hand and  I sit on her lap,"Well Toni Mikaelson I think you are incredible just the way you are."

I kiss her deeply and I slide my tongue in her mouth slowly. I straddle her lap while she moved her hands down to my ass. I put my hands in her hair and our tongues explore each other's mouths. Then we hear someone clear their throats. We look up And it's Haley.

"I'm sorry mom,"Toni says wiping around her mouth and she stands up with me still on her.

Toni grabs my ass and smirks while we walk in the house. I squeal when she does it and laughs.

"Babe can you put me down?"I ask.

"I can't,"Toni says and I look at her as  in saying why not.

She moves my hip and I feel her boner and I just look at her and go ,"oh."

She nods and lays her head back and I lay on her cuddled in her neck.