Chapter 18: Cursed

Toni POV

I haven't really gotten any sleep. I laid awake all night watching Cheryl sleep. She is just so beautiful. The way her lips curve, bone structure to her face everything is just perfect. And everything is going to change when I tell her she is going to be a werewolf. It's 7:30 am so I decided to go down to my gym and workout.

It's been 2 hours and Im laying back on a bench after doing sets of 50 lifting weights. I didn't look at the door but I knew Cheryl was there.

"Good morning my ray of sunshine," I said while I grab my towel from beside me.

"Good morning mi Cherie." She says and she pecks my lips.

I bite my lip and look at her. "How did you sleep?"

"I would had have slept better if I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend but other than that I slept great."

I smiled and started wiping the sweat off my chest. She starts tracing my abs with her index finger.

"You know watching you workout is a major turn on you know that right?"

I smirk,"oh really now?"

She nods and straddles my lap, "Very very very so much." As she leans in and starts kissing me.

I pull back from her and look her in her eyes "I'm so lucky to have you. You know that right?"

"TT trust me when I say I'm just a blessing."

I laugh and tap her leg for her to get up.

"So what's the plan for the day?" she asks me.

"Well we really need to go to your house today we need to speak to your grandma about something important."

"Really what for?" She asks with a curious look. "I was thinking we could just spend the day together."

"We will but this is very important." I say standing up.

She nods and doesn't ask questions.

"Alright let me shower and get cleaned up and we will be on our merry way." I grab her hand and we head to my room.

I go and turn the water on and when I turned around Cheryl is completely naked.

"Mind if I join?"

I shake my head and started stripping in front of her getting in the shower. I grab the soap and started washing her back and shoulders.

"Babe if you are going to wash me you are going to have to wash every part of me." Cheryl seductively says.

I smirk and let my hands start doing magic all over her body. I hear her moaning softly while I'm still smirking.

" How's that for every part of your body?"

"That's that's nice," she stutters out.

She washes me too then we get out the shower. I hand her a towel and I wrap one around myself.  We put our clothes on and walk downstairs.

" Are you hungry beautiful?"I ask her.

"No not really I still can't hold anything down from everything that happened."

I nod getting an apple and a bottle of orange juice.

"I thought you usually just drink blood."

I laugh," babe I can eat regular food too plus it keeps Max happy."

She looks at me confused,"Who's Max?"

" Oh I'm sorry, Max is my wolf he likes to eat that's why I'm always hungry."

She smiles and holds my cheek and says,"hey Maxie thanks for the big appetite."

Max starts getting excited having different thoughts going on. I look at her and frown,"great you got him riled up let's go."

We get in my Camaro and head towards her house. We get there Cheryl goes to the TV room because that's usually where her Nana is.

"Hey nana how are you feeling." Cheryl says sitting beside her on the couch.

"Oh my Cheryl I'm doing great what about you."

"I'm doing fantastic nana I brought Toni." she looks over at me and I come and sit beside Cheryl.

"Hello Rose."

She takes my hand, "hello Toni I see you are taking great care of my granddaughter."

I smile, " always Rose I will protect her with my life."

"I have no doubt about that. So how's everything." I look at her and sigh.

"Umm, we have to tell you something," I say running my hand through my hair.

"What is it dears?"

I look at Cheryl and she looks at me confused.

"Umm Cheryl killed a human last night. He kidnapped her and he attacked me she hit him over the head and he died."

Cheryl hits me on the shoulder hard,"Really Toni what the actual fuck,"

"Babe please calm down this is serious." I say covering up.

"Cheryl dear calm down Toni was right to tell me I have to tell you something."

She stops hitting me and looks at both of us.

"What?" Her face still red.

"Babe you're descendents from werewolves."

She just looks and stares at me.

"Baby, Cheryl can you say something?"

Next thing I know she started laughing,"you got to be fucking kidding me right. Werewolves right nana please tell my dear girlfriend she is coo coo bananas."

"I'm sorry Cheryl but Toni here is right. The Blossoms have werewolf genes and you had triggered it."

She calms down and puts her hand on her forehead then looks at me, " How long have you known?"

I sigh, " the first time I met your nana she told me. But I didn't know all this was going to happen. And it's my fault. If Nick didn't kidnap you, if I was more careful like,"I started tearing up.

She grabs my hand,"babe it's not your fault I promise."

I nod my head and kisses her lips.

"So how long do I have.?"She asks me.

"You have about 3 weeks till the next full moon but I will be here and help you through the process I promise."

She nods her head and lays her head on my shoulder,"I'm scared TT."

"I know baby but I'm here every step of the way."