Chapter 22: The Clan

Cheryl POV

When Freya said she found them Toni literally threw me in the air. But thank God she caught me.

I smack her cheek, "Don't ever in your life do that again."

She looks at me shocked and nod her head up and down fast. I roll my eyes getting out her arms. Everyone came rushing in at the news and were standing around making a plan.

"Okay they are actually still in Riverdale looks like by an old factory." Freya said out of breath from running.

I look down at the map, "I know exactly where that is," I stated. That's one of my family's mills but we haven't used it in years."

Klaus looked at me, " is there any way we can sneak in there without getting detected?"

I nod my head, "there is a way to the basement and you can easily sneak into it."

Elijah speaks up, " okay everyone we are going to make this quick and easy. Toni and Cheryl you two go to that back entrance, as for us we Mikaelson's are going to make ourselves known."

Toni and I just nod our heads.

"Okay everyone let's go get my sister and mom." Toni says standing up.

Toni POV

We pull up to the old factory and it's a little rusty outside.

Cheryl takes my hand, " it's this way babe come on."

  We go as quickly and quiet as possible going through the back door. I used my strength and pull the lock opening it. I look down and use my night vision but it's clear.

"Come on babe we have to go in." I say.

She nods her head walking behind me.

I can hear my dad talking to somebody it seems like a woman. She has a distinctive accent like I heard it before. I open a door wide and I see Hope and my mom tied to chairs. I open a little wider and my mom shakes her head really fast and nods towards the other side of the room. I take my glasses off and show her my orange eyes and hers go wide as to say okay. I grab two wooden stakes and throw one at one vampire into his heart. And I snap the others neck and drive the wood into his chest. Cheryl goes and unties Hope while i help my mom.

"Omg it took you all ages," said Hope.

"Come on and let's go and before you start the whole family is here." I say rolling
my eyes.

They follow us the way we came and is met with a bunch vampires in front of us.

"You are going to let us go or I will rip you all to shreds." I walk forward towards them.

A man walks up to us smiling," and what are you going to do little Mikaelson?" He snarls showing his fangs.

Hope comes beside me and says,  "capitis dolorem."

And all the vampires fell on the ground holding their heads as blood came rushing out their eyes and ears. We started running towards the Jeep

"Remind me to learn that one," I say laughing.

She nods and laughs at me.

We look back and my dad is running towards us. We run towards him and he hugs us tighter than ever.

"My little wolves I'm so grateful for you two."

After the hug I walk over to Cheryl and kisses her lips. "Thank you for being here with me," I look in her eyes deeply.

"I love you so much baby." I said to her.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes," I love you too" and she kisses me.

"Okay you guys we need to get the hell out of here!" Rebecca screams while running toward us.

"Why do you always have to lead angry vampires towards us?" I say.

Me and Hope look at each other and grabs hands. 

"Globus magnus ignis,"we say together.

And a big ball of fire dropped on top of the vamps while their running and screaming.

We all get in each other cars and drive off.

"This isn't over Mikaelsons mark my words!" I hear someone screaming.