Chapter 33: The Battle

Toni POV

We arrived at the Pembrooke and the rest of my family is there.

"Okay, what is going on here?" Rebecca asks.

"Well I kinda bit the princess of the clan and now she wants me to fix her. The thing is I don't know if there are Vampires in there protecting her."

" Omgosh dear niece really and who is the ponytail here." Rebecca states.

"I'm Betty Cooper Cheryl's cousin and that princess in there happens to be my girlfriend." She says.

"Well i happen to be impressed by this human." My dad says walking into the group.

"Okay so what's the plan like do we just walk in or?" I say putting my hand in my jacket pocket.

"Well it wouldn't be us if we didn't just go through he front door right?" my dad smirks.

I just nod and we start walking inside the building.

"I know you didn't leave me to go on a quest on your own?" A voice says behind us.

I turn around, "the great Bonnie Bennett has finally come to Riverdale." I smirk.

"Look just because I like you more out of your whole family doesn't mean I had to rush." She smiles at me.

"Well we are just about to go in....so let's go." I started walking.

Klaus, Elijah, and Rebecca goes in first. Followed Freya, me, Hope, then Bonnie. Leaving Cheryl than Betty because we didn't know what was in store. We walk through the doors and just like I expected there was dozens of old vamps waiting for us.

Oh boy let's get this started.

Cheryl POV

I looked around and there were vampires everywhere.

Toni stood in front of me.

"Where is Veronica?" she growled loud.

She was snarling and her teeth where like half k-9s and fangs. She had claws and I know some people would find this terrifying but it was really sexy. Her family started ripping hearts out of vampires and I was holding Betty making sure she was safe.

Toni turned to me, Baby go find Veronica now."

I nod and Betty follows me.

"Which one is her bedroom?" I asked.

I followed her towards this big door with a V on it and she opened it. I walk in slowly and I see 2 vampires standing beside her on her bedside. My eyes started to glow yellow as I walked in. They sped in front of me and grabs me.

"Veronica tell them to let me go this instant!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry Cheryl but I'm already dying what's one more casualty on deaths door." She states.

"Then you will never get cured." I growl at her.

She looks at me, "there isn't a cure for this."

"Maybe your right maybe you're wrong."
I smirk at her.

Hope burst threw the door and she chants a spell and the two vampires holding me drops dead. Toni walks in and with her family following.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" Toni says walking slowly to Veronica on the side of the bed.

"Toni please I..i need to get better please" she starts coughing and sweating more.

"Noooo you killed my mother and you think I would heal you." Toni snarls at her.

Hope holds her hand up and squeezing and Veronica starts choking holding her neck.

"Stop, stop please!" Betty pleaded.

She runs to the side of Veronica and she hold her hand.

"Did you really love me Ronnie or you was just trying to get to them?" She pointed to us.

"Of course I love you baby." she leans up and kisses Betty then turns her head and bites down on her neck trying to tear it apart.

"Betty!" I screamed running to the aid of my cousin.

Toni bites in her wrist and shoves it in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" I say sobbing loudly.

"My blood will heal her just get her somewhere safe."

I pick Betty up and move her into the hallway.

Toni POV

"Oh lodge you are so going to pay for that." I glare at her.

Bonnie, Freya, and Hope all stood around her.

Her eyes go wide, "What, what are you all doing?"

I smirk and just wave bye to her. Standing beside my dad. They started chanting in Latin and Veronica let's put a piercing scream.

"She deserves this!" I say and Cheryl comes and holds my hand.

"What are they doing?" she asked.

"Speeding up the process and they are going to take her body and place it in some ancient tomb. She is worth more than you know. She has magical powers in her system and the witch that put that spell on her they all are trying to trace her. She is the most dangerous in the world and needs to be stopped." I said.

I look over and I see Bonnie blush.

"Well did you all get anything?" I asked.

"Oh yea this definitely is over." Freya says.

Cheryl POV

I wonder if Toni ever had anything going on with Bonnie it's like they are always smiling at each other like they are holding secrets. But I will just asked Toni later when everything is taken care of. I'm riding with Toni and we pull up to her house.

"Yes," i let out a sigh. I'm in need of a good shower ASAP."

We walk in the house and Toni wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck.

"You were amazing tonight baby." She says in my ear.

I lean my head over little more so she can have more access. I bite my lip and lean back into her more. I feel her getting hard and she starts to groan in my ear.

"Babe I have a question." I say turning around.

"Hmm" she says to let me know she's listening .

"Have anything ever happened between you and Bonnie?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

She just looks at me.

Oh boy.