Nine

3rd person POV:

Marcel brings a bottle of wine to a table and sits with Cami.

"I sent everyone home for the night. I am your humble host," Marcel said smiling at the blonde. 

"Oh... okay. Extra points for flair," Cami pointed out. 

"And the night's just started. What made you decide to come?" Marcel asked.

"Everyone deserves a chance," Cami replied simply. Suddenly the doors of the restaurant swing wide open and Rebekah storms inside, Amelia close behind her. 

"You lied to me. Where's my brother?" Rebekah questioned angrily.

"Hello to you, too. Cami, Rebekah – Rebekah, Cami," Marcel said introducing the two. "And you must be Hayley's friend Amelia. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine," Amelia responded.

"I see you still have a thing for blondes," Rebekah pointed out, her tone laced with jealousy. Amelia just smirked at her friends words.

"Hey–" Cami protested. Rebekah grabs Marcel by the neck and vamp-speeds him across the room, slamming him against the wall.

"Tell me where Elijah is," Rebekah demanded.

"What the hell is going on? Cami cried.

"Tell me where he is or I will kill you!" Rebekah threatened.

"I'd listen to her Marcel, she's not having a very good day," Amelia warned. Marcel merely looks at Rebekah; there is a brief flash of the time they had passionately kissed, as though Marcel has sent the memory to her deliberately.

"No, you won't," Marcel said with assurance. Slowly, Rebekah backs off, releasing him. 

"Perhaps you're right," Rebekah admitted. After a moment's silence, Rebekah vamp-speeds over to Cami and pins her by the throat against the wall. "But I will kill her."

"Let her go. You won. I'll take you to see Elijah," Marcel said immediately. Rebekah waits for a moment, then releases Cami, who gasps for air.

"What the hell are you people?" Cami asked in horror. Marcel gently takes her by the shoulders.

"Shh, it's okay. Go home, forget all this, and just know that I will make it up to you. I promise," He compelled Cami. "You wanna see Elijah? Fine. Follow me." Rebekah and Amelia follow him out of the restaurant leaving Cami alone.  

***

Marcel opens the door to an attic and enters, Rebekah and Amelia following behind him. Both see Elijah's coffin, and Rebekah moves to enter the room but cannot. 

"Invite us in," Rebekah demandes. 

"Gotta ask the lady of the house. Davina, come on out, sweetheart," Marcel calls out. A brunette, no older than sixteen comes out and stands by Marcel's side. She is wearing a white dress and she had bright, blue eyes. "Invite them in."

"Come in," Davina said. Rebekah enters, strides over to Elijah's coffin and opens it to find her brother inside. She grabs the dagger and starts to pull it out. Amelia comes in but stays closer to the door. "I wouldn't do that," Davina says. As soon as she does, Rebekah's hand harshly shoves the dagger back into Elijah. 

"Who the hell are you?" Rebekah asked turning around. 

"She's an old one, isn't she?" Davina asked Marcel. 

"Yeah. Rebekah is an Original, which means she can't be killed," Marcel told the young witch. 

"She doesn't seem very nice," Davina pointed out. Both of them ignoring the fact that there was another girl in the room other than Rebekah.