Twenty

Oh my gosh you guys, I'm going through and reading this story and I just want to say that I am so sorry. There are so many mistakes and I literally am cringing as I read some chapters. So over the course of this week I'm going to be going through and editing because some chapters are terrible, and don't make any sense whatsoever. And others have so many grammatical errors that it's hard to read. So thank you for reading even in the rough condition. I thought I edited it pretty well before I posted it, but obviously not lol. 

Also this chapter is primarily going to just be about Amelia and what she's doing to start off with, but then I'll add in some other scenes with the other characters. So just a heads up.

3rd person POV:

Amelia was sitting with Hayley, and Rebekah in Hayley's bedroom talking about boys, and whatnot. Much to Amelia's disappointment, the hot topic was Klaus. They had just switched the subject to Hayley, and Elijah when Hayley suddenly yelped in pain. Amelia and Rebekah stared at her in confusion, and worry as she rubs her neck. The two Originals' eyes grow wide when they see blood on Hayley's fingers from a puncture wound that was already healing.

"What the hell was that?" Rebekah asked.

"Hell if I know. It felt like I was being stabbed," Hayley said.

"That's never a good thing," Amelia pointed out. The girls sat in silence for a moment and then realized what this meant. Something had happened to Sophie. 

***

Rebekah enters Hayley's bedroom, where Hayley is sitting in an armchair, and Amelia was leaning on the chair behind her. 

"Time for the demon spawn to snack!" Rebekah said. Amelia smirked and rolled her eyes. 

"I really wish you wouldn't call her that," Hayley said laughing.

"Oh, sorry, have you picked another name yet?" Rebekah asks. She then holds out a basket of apples to Hayley. "Take one, the plantation's lousy with them." Hayley chooses an apple and holds it for a moment.

"I feel fine... which is weird. I'm sure it's Sophie-related," Hayley said. 

"Then, do me a favor, and don't die on my watch. I'll never hear the end of it," Rebekah said. 

"Yeah, if you die, I'll find a way to bring you back and then I'll kill you myself," Amelia added taking a bite out of her own apple. 

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you were a real bitch," Hayley told Rebekah. "And don't worry Amelia. I'll stay alive for you."

"Thank you," Amelia said. She went back to munching on her apple, when she got a horrible feeling in her stomach. It was like someone was sticking a red-hot pole through her stomach. She could vaguely hear Rebekah and Hayley talking but all Amelia could focus on was the pain. Suddenly it cleared up and Amelia let out a large sigh. The two girls in front of her turned to look at her. 

"You okay Lia?" Rebekah asked. 

"Yeah I'm good," Amelia responded. Suddenly Hayley looked down with a sick look on her face. 

"What's wrong?" Rebekah asked the werewolf. 

" I dunno, probably morning sickness..." Hayley assured the two. The two Originals shared skeptical looks. Amelia reached forward and pressed her hand against Hayley's forehead. 

"Oh, you're burning up, actually," Amelia said. 

"That is definitely not good," Rebekah said. Amelia nodded, agreeing with the blonde.