Oneshot tim

Fun fact about the angst AU, AvA IV still happens (although it's AvA III and Chosen almost dies like RYGB) and the animator still gets redeemed. Here's what happens post AvA III

"Really?! After everything he's done to us, everything he's done to YOU, you still think he can be good!" Chosen yelled.

"Give him a chance!" Second pleaded.

"'Give him a chance?' GIVE HIM A CHANCE AFTER THING HE DID?! HE COULD HAVE STOPPED AT ANYTIME BUT DID HE?!"

"He stopped right n-"

"AFTER HE TRAPPED YOU AND YOU WERE BEGGING FOR YOUR LIFE! DID YOU JUST FORGET YOUR WHOLE LIFE?! AND EVEN THEN YOU HAD TO MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT COULD MEAN?! HE COULD MAKE YOU WORK FOR DAYS ON END WITH ONE MINUTE OF REST!" Chosen screamed.

"MAYBE SOMETHING DID CHANGE IN HIM! MAYBE HE'S TRYING TO MAKE IT UP!" Second yelled

"YOU. ARE. BLIND. IN. ONE. EYE. DOES THAT SEEM LIKE SOMETHING SOMEONE GOOD WOULD DO?!"

Second tried to say something but Chosen continued.

"DID YOU FORGET THAT TIME HE TORTURED YOU?! YOU COULDN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR A YEAR! HE BROKE PRACTICALLY EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY! DOES THAT SEEM LIKE SOMETHING SOMEONE GOOD WOULD DO?!"

"WELL, SOMETHING GOOD FINALLY HAPPENED TO US AND I EXPECTED THAT YOU WOULD AT LEAST BE HAPPY TO HAVE A BREAK! EVEN IF IT IS FAKE, JUST ENJOY THIS WHILE YOU CAN! AND IF YOU WON'T BE HAPPY FOR ONCE THEN LEAVE ME OUT OF YOU MISERY!" Second screamed as he left the room and slammed the door.

"FINE! JUST BE ALONE WHEN HE GOES BACK!" Chosen yelled before breaking down and sobbing.

"Hey... Second?" Green called quietly. Second looked up to see the sticks he had met from the stick fight page. "What do you want?" Second said in shaky voice. "We heard you and Chosen arguing. Are you guys ok?" Red asked. "I'm fine." Second replied. "ok... but we're here for ya if you need us." Blue said. As they walked out.

Second broke down into another fit of tears.