U M M

Wait, Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue are from a stick fighting game, right?

Ok, first off, is the game on you download, or does the animator always keep the window to that game open? (I'm personally leaning towards it's a downloadable game)

(Next one applies more so to the second option, but) Second off, does this mean there a multiple Reds, Yellows, Greens, and Blues running around on different computers living different lives outside of the story?

And if the last one is true, what are the other Reds, Yellows, Greens, and Blues like?

Are they carbon copies, or are they all unique?

If the first idea is true, then happy existential crisis to our Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue (and really any of them)

If the second is true, then in what ways are they different, and what was are they the same (other than colors)?

Like, are they unrecognizable compared to ours, or are they the the same people in every physical sense except personality and intelligence? Or is the opposite true where they have the same personalities with different bodies?

Do they all start out as complete blank slates that gain personality through nurture? Or is their individuality something they have right off the bat?

I'm overthinking this? Yes, yes I am