Here's some famliy angst

There's literally no context to these so these are basically prompts. Look I wanted some protective Chosen but it snowballed into this in three seconds. Have fun making up context for these if you want

Chosen

"Look, I don't care what you do to me, but if you even think about hurting Dark or Second..."

"You two. behind me. Now!"

"I don't care about our fight, Dark. I care about you."

"Shh, it's ok Second, I'm right here. It's ok."

"Look, I don't know if I'm coming back... but in case I don't, I love you both."

"I'm... fine... what matters to me is that you're both ok."

"Take me instead! Just, don't hurt them!"

"I... I don't want to hurt ether of you. So please... just... go away!"

"You have 5 seconds to tell me what you did to my siblings and where they are before I show you more wrath then any website I have destroyed."

"Dark, I'm sorry for everything. And I'm sorry I never made it up to you."

"Second... I'm sorry I didn't make it in time... please... just wake up..."

"I... I'm sorry you have to see me like this."

Dark

"You can hurt me all you want, I probably deserve it, but please, just leave them out of this!"

"I'll handle this! You just get behind me!"

"Chosen, it's killing me seeing you like this. So let's just forget our fight!"

"Second... I know I'm not as close to you as Chosen is... but I'm here for you."

"If you never see me again... just know that I would die for you two."

"Who cares about me?! Are you two hurt?!"

"Stop! Leave them alone, or else I'll make you!"

"I don't wanna hurt ether of you, so go away until this whole thing blows over!"

"YOU! What have you done to my brothers?!"

"Chosen... please.. you can't do this to me... just... wake up...!"

"Second... I'm sorry I was never there... especially when you need me the most..."

"I'm sorry you have to see... this..."

Second

"Please, just take it out on me and leave them alone!"

"Let me handle this! Just this once!"

"Chosen, I know it hard for you to open up, but please, your just destroying yourself, I can help you. I want to help you."

"Dark... I know we aren't as close, but I still care about you. I still want to help you."

"I don't think I'll make it back... I'm sorry... I love you both, very much."

"I'm ok! No really! I'm just glad your both ok."

"Please! I go in their places, just don't hurt them!"

"I'm... becoming something dangerous... so please... just go away..."

"Tell me where my siblings are! O-or else!"

"Chosen... I'm sorry I couldn't do anything... just... please wake up... please..."

"Dark... I'm sorry... I want to spend more time with you... just please... wake up..."

"I'm sorry you saw this... I know it hurts you to see me like this."