Redstonebuggo time

Here, have some fluff

"Hey, can you come here for a sec?"

Yellow turned to Virabot. She looked almost like she was planning something. He walked up to her, before asked another question. "Can I try to pick you up?" She asked. "What? Ok-" Yellow replied before she scooped him up and held him bridle style. "Ha! I knew I still had it!" She laughed. Yellow had clung to her neck while in shock. He felt her skin. It was a weird texture, like wax but without that greasy feel that stuck to your hands. Yellow still held onto it regardless of how it felt. He honestly thought that it was pretty cool. "Alright, I'll put you down now." Vira said lowering the the stick.

"Wait..."

Vira looked down at the stick who was blushing intensely. "What?"

"N-never mind!" Yellow said avoiding eye contact. Vira looked for a moment before giving a smug smile. She walked over to the couch and put Yellow on it, before sitting herself right next to him. "Wanna do it like they do in fluff fics?" She asked. "Ah... ok." He replied. She put her arm around Yellow's shoulder and pressed her body against his. Yellow leaned his head onto Vira's, blushing so hard that his face was almost a different color.

"Love you Yel."

"Love you too, Vira."