2

Bakugo POV

I couldn't understand why someone like him would do something like this. He had everything. His dad was now the number one hero. He, like all the rest of us here, was aiming to be a pro hero. What more could this icyhot extra want from life, what could possibly be so terrible he would want to do what he did. Wait. I don't care. Do I. Of course not snap out of it Katsuki you don't care about these extras.

"Bakugo?" I heard a confused and weak voice mumble from behind me. I turned around to see he had finally woken up "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ICYHOT?" I yelled a little louder than I had meant to. He looked away and I noticed bruises, light burn marks and even cuts that hadn't finished healing. "The fuck happened over the weekend?" I asked a lot calmer. Even I could hear a hint of concern for my classmate.

"It's nothing okay" he replied, obviously lying "I guess you've told everyone by now though right" he added. I detected a hint of sadness in his voice which took me by surprise "actually no" I paused before quickly adding "didn't want them thinking I've gone soft"

"So you gonna tell me what happened or what?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. I wasn't giving up and he obviously knew it. "Fine, you wanna know so bad, fine. I'll tell you on two conditions. One you don't tell anyone and two we go to the dorm rooms first." I thought about it for a couple minutes and agreed. He tried to stand up but fell and on instinct I caught him.

Todoroki POV

I gave in. This hot headed blonde wasn't giving up any time soon. "Fine, you wanna know so bad, fine. I'll tell you on two conditions. One you don't tell anyone and two we go to the dorm rooms first." Last thing I needed was my father finding out I had thought about doing what I had done let alone actually tried it.

After what seemed to be an eternity of waiting for his response he agreed. I went to get up but I guess even Recovery Girl couldn't heal the dizziness from the blood loss. I started to fall but was caught before I hit the ground.

He helped me walk from the recovery room to my dorm. I jammed my key into the door and clumsily opened it. Luckily school lessons were still going on so nobody else could see the state I was in. I didn't need to look in a mirror to know I looked bad.

Bakugo sat me on my bed before taking a seat at my desk. "So?" He questioned. I told him everything. Everything from my father having me and my three siblings in attempt to surpass All Might to my mother burning my face. Everything from the intense training from the age of four all the way to the weekend and his 'training' and how that resulted in my bruises burns and cuts. I also told him what he had said about Toya and how nobody knew who he was because after he died we were forbidden to talk about him.

He looked surprised. "So why all of a sudden" he paused "you know" he gestured at my arms. I knew exactly what he meant "oh that" as the thoughts of uselessness came flooding back I broke down. As tears streamed down my face I felt an arm go around my shoulders

"Hey Icyhot it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it right now but you can't keep it bottled up forever" Bakugo paused "your secret is safe with me and if you need someone to talk to you know where my room is" once I had calmed down a little I managed to stutter "w-why d-do y-you even c-care?" I had to know if he actually did care beneath his hot-headed-I'm-better-than-everyone attitude or if he was just figuring out my weaknesses.

He rolled his eyes at me "I get how it feels okay. The feeling of being useless. The feeling that you can't do anything right" he paused for a second "I'll be right back, don't do anything dumb and don't you dare tell anyone about this" and he left.

Did I just become friends with Bakugo? Do we actually have things in common? No way. There's no way he would ever consider me a friend. I wasn't sure what had just happened and I often questioned if Midoryia Uraraka and Iida actually considered me a friend and why. I lay down feeling my troubles coming back.