29

Todoroki POV

My eyes fluttered open to reveal I was in a different room. I went to roll onto my left side but stopped myself when it became painful. I couldn't get comfortable on my back so I rolled onto my right side to find Katsuki sleeping in the chair next to me.

The door swung open to reveal Endeavour. "I see you have awoken" he stated before acknowledging the sleeping boy next to me. "And who is this?" I panicked a little because the last thing I needed was for him to find out about us "he's just a friend, I guess he wanted to make sure I'm okay, after all he's the one who found me"

That sounded believable. I think he bought it. He scoffed at the idea of me actually having friends. "When you're fully recovered and they allow you to leave you're catching up on both schoolwork and hero training" he said before leaving. That was not what I wanted to hear "nope" Katsuki mumbled "not gonna happen candy cane" he sleepily finished his sentence.

"No way in hell are you going back to him" he kissed my forehead "besides your friend wants you to feel safe and loved" he teased. Oh my God he heard me say that I blushed from embarrassment. "I, I just, he wouldn't, I couldn't" I couldn't finish my sentence. "Its okay Sho, I know why you said it" he yawned

"Thank you" I mumbled. "are you okay Kat?" He let out a small laugh "seriously? You're in hospital and you've just had surgery but you're worried about me?" He gave me another gentle kiss on the cheek "I'm good now that I know you're okay, I'm just gonna go talk to the doctors I'll be right back"

As soon as he left I heard a knock at my window. I stumbled over to the window and opened it "Toya what are you doing?" I asked as he fell into the room "I heard you were having some sort of surgery and I had to come check on you, sorry I couldn't keep Endeavour away" he helped me back to my bed. I felt so useless again, I could barely even walk and that frustrated me.

"I'm fine, I just... I just wanna get out of here and go home" Toya looked at me "I know, and you will okay you just gotta hang in there a little bit" he smiled gently at me. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Katsuki shut the door "Sho, you okay?" He asked threatening to blast Toya

"I'm fine, leave Toya alone. Please" he turned back to face me "so I was right, that is what you were trying to tell me" and that's the reason you're one of the smartest in the class "you know I am" I must have been thinking out loud again. Katsuki shut the blinds and Toya sat next to me "did they say when you would be allowed to leave?" He asked.

"He's coming back with me later today"
"But my father said..."
"Do I look like I give a damn what that asshat said, you're not going back there and you're not gonna change my mind about that"
"In that case we best hope he doesn't know where you're taking him"
"It'll have to be the dorms for now but I'm gonna ask the old hag to let him stay with us"
"Guys seriously it's fine I'll be okay"
"Like fuck you'll be fine" they both said in unison.