21

Bakugo POV

"You realise it's probably a trap right?"
"Yes I do Pikachu but if there's a chance it's him and he's still alive I'm going, I can't, no, I won't leave him with those villains"
"Bro you know we're coming with you"
"Whatever Shitty Hair"

My head hurt like a bitch but when we broke up our little huddle we explained the half baked plan to the rest of the group. Pinky, Elbows and Earphones. Once we were all good with the plan we had to sneak out. Since the memorial we weren't allowed out after dark, they wouldn't even let us go home on a weekend anymore.

Before I knew what had happened Deku Roundface and Ponytail were in our way, also in their hero costumes. "We were just about to visit Todoroki's memorial, you coming as well?"

"Move out of my way nerd" I pushed him out the way and continued to walk in the direction of the location sent. "You're going the wrong way" he called after me. I turned around, walking backwards, flipped him my middle fingers, then carried on.

And of course he and the other two nerds followed us out the gates. "Kacchan what are you doing?" He asked annoyingly. Reminding myself that he was still technically one of Shoto's friends, and one of the only things he had ever asked me to do was be civil towards him, I calmed myself and turned around.

"He's not dead idiot, now, you can either waste time visiting the memorial or come with us, but don't you dare waste time trying to stop me"

When we reached the location we found an abandoned warehouse. That seemed about right villains always went for places like that. We went back over the half baked plan so Deku and his extras knew the general idea of what were going to do.

Earphones listened in but not for long "he's definitely down there and he's in a lot of pain. I don't want to know what they're doing to him" just those words made my blood boil and completely forget we even had a plan. I stormed up to the wall and blasted a hole in it.

I stepped into the building followed by Pinky, Shitty Hair, Pikachu and Deku. I assumed the others stayed behind as backup. "Earphones said he was down there right, so Pinky melt the floor a little would ya" she did as I asked and I jumped down the newly created hole.

We went down a few levels before I realised that we really did need a plan. "Can Earphones hear us?" I asked anyone who was listening, Deku nodded so I continued "Earphones we're gonna need Elbows, Ponytail and Roundface for an escape plan" I just hoped she heard me.

I heard a scream of pain which snapped me out of my thoughts and I started running to where the sound came from "shit they're in there with him. We need a distraction" I saw Pinky and Pikachu's eyes light up "our time has come" they said in unison. "Earphones send Elbows to get these two idiots out" I said quietly.

Before long Elbows found us, he sent tape down for the two to climb until they were outside and making as much noise as they could with Earphones help. Once the villains were sufficiently distracted I turned to Deku "you gotta protect our escape route"

Someone jumped down and I quickly looked behind me to see that Roundface and Ponytail had joined us "protect our exit" I demanded "and start making a way back up" I suggested before I entered the room. I ran up to the cell they had been keeping him in "it's okay Candy Cane I'm here I'm gonna get you out" I said even though I wasn't sure he was even conscious.

Hope you're enjoying the story so far let me know what you think thanks for reading ❤