41

Todoroki POV

It was the sixth day of training camp. We had trained in groups of four so far but the last three days training was going to be done in pairs. "Today we will be working on strengthening your quirks even more" Aizawa mumbled before zipping up his sleeping bag.

We had started sparring when class B's teacher stormed in "you got here before us again!" He boomed. "Ugh fine class A will now join class B let's get you paired up" the two teachers talked for a while. "Okay now these may not be helpful pairings and one will be a group of three. The aim is still to help each other improve your quirks"

"Anyway we have Aoyama and Yanzagi, Ashido and Komori, Asui and Kodai, Iida and Honenuki, Uraraka and Tokage, Ojiro, Monoma and Rin, Kaminari and Shoda, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, Koda and Kamakiri, Sato and Awase, Shoji and Fukidashi, Jiro and Tsunotori, Sero and Kaibara, Tokoyami and Kuroiro, Todoroki and Shinso, Hagakure and Shiozaki, Bakugo and Tsuburaba, Midoryia and Bondo, Mineta and Shishiad, Yaoyorozu and Kendo, now everyone go"

We all found our partners and started our training. "So how do we do this?" I asked. There was no way either of us could help the other with their quirk as far as I could see. "I guess I could use my quirk to make you use yours differently to how you usually would. You won't remember anything you do but your quirk would get stronger and I could get used to using mine for longer periods of time"

"Fine sounds good to me" we made our way towards a clearing so that we wouldn't accidentally set fire to the forest. "I gotta ask you a question for it to work so, your quirk, what is it?"

"Half hot half cold"

Next thing I knew Shinso looked exhausted and I felt way too hot and really light headed. He caught me before I fell "you okay?" He asked sounding concerned. "Yeah, what happened?" He explained that he got me to use my fire and how once he noticed I was starting to burn he released me. At least he noticed I have limits and didn't push me too far past them maybe I can trust him.

"Thanks for that, I just gotta cool down a little" he nodded "yeah I gotta recharge a little as well" once we were ready to go again he asked a question and I answered. We did that four times before we were all called for lunch. "Let's go eat" I laughed as we headed back to base camp.

As usual we had to work together to cook our own food and serve it up for everyone. As usual Katsuki and I were basically the oven but I didn't mind, Kat on the other hand wasn't too impressed. Once we had cooked enough food for everyone and most of it had been served we went to get ours. I noticed Shinso sitting on his own so I gave Kat a nudge and sat with Shinso.

"You on your own?" I asked. Shinso looked up at us and seemed surprised. "Yeah, they don't exactly like me" he gestured to where the rest of 3B had gathered together "like basically everyone else I've met they think I'm going to try brainwashing them all the time" he said as I took a bite of my food. Before long we had finished eating and were told to get back to training. I gave Kat a quick kiss before heading back to the clearing.