39

Bakugo POV

My heart dropped. I couldn't believe it. How could I have let him get that low again "Sho?" He finally looked at me. "I'm ready" was all he said.

I pulled him into the biggest hug of my entire life as it finally sank in "please don't let yourself die, I need you to stay alive" I whispered trying not to cry. "No you don't. Nobody needs me for anything" at those words I lost it and cried "sh-shut up you idiot of c-course I need you" He looked at me with surprise in his eyes "b-but you said..." I didn't let him finish his sentence

"I didn't m-mean it idiot. Of course I still l-love you. I need you to s-stay alive. I n-need you to stay strong because I'm not worth your time and honestly I don't know why you ever liked me in the first place. Your dad was right when he said I've been nothing but a bad influence on you since we started hanging out. He was right when he said that I'm holding you back from being the best hero you can be" I rambled before tears fell from my face again.

"Wait a second, my father spoke to you? He said that to you? When did he even get chance to do that?" Even through the tears I could hear the confusion in his voice. Once I had calmed down he asked again "Kat when did my father speak to you? What exactly did he say?" His voice was filled with anger.

"Just after they dragged me out of the hospital. You remember that. Well, I bumped into him and he told me to stay away" I paused trying to think what exactly he had said to me. "He said something along the lines of I'm holding you back and stopping you from becoming the best hero you can be. Then I think he said that he knew you lied about me just being a friend which means I'm a bad influence on you and that for you to do what you gotta do I gotta leave you alone"

I couldn't even look at him as I explained what had happened that day. "My father doesn't even know you. I lied to him because he wouldn't have accepted it anyway. You actually push me to be a better hero and a better person so that's not true either" he lifted my chin up so I was looking into those beautiful mismatched eyes of his.

"Katsuki Bakugo I love you and I don't care what my father says you are the best thing to have happened to me" and with that he gave me a kiss. "So" he said pulling away from the kiss "we good now?" He asked.

"Yeah we're good. I'll get my key back from what's-his-face" I smiled a little and we both headed back to the cabins "promise me something?" He nodded "if you ever get that low again talk to me. Don't give up okay you're stronger than you think" he smiled a little

"promise"

We getting close to the end now only a few more chapters left