24

I totally forgot to update because con is soon and I needed to start and finish my cosplay so I'll upload 2 maybe 3 chapters today thanks for reading 💖

Bakugo POV

I was worried when he passed out but Recovery Girl came in and saw to him as quickly as she could. "I've done everything I can but he may need to go to hospital" my heart stopped. How injured was he? A few hours later he woke up "hey Kat, what are you still doing here?"

"I'm watching over you dummy" it took everything I had to not burst into tears "they're saying you might need to go to hospital  Recovery Girl could only do so much" as I said that someone opened the door gasped and left. "I guess they're going to tell someone you're up now" I held his hand. "I missed you so much Sho" I started to cry.

It wasn't long before All Might and Mr Aizawa walked in. "Good to see you're awake young Todoroki" All Might said before Mr Aizawa gestured for him to shut up "we're transporting you to the hospital, the ambulance is here, Bakugo, you may travel with him" the paramedics transferred him from the bed to a stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance. I climbed in after him and held his hand.

"Why did they let you come with me?" He asked sounding confused. "Oh yeah" I smiled a little "while we all thought you were, ya know, dead, we had a memorial for you and they could all see I was upset and I suppose they put two and two together and figured it out" I squeezed his hand "oh and I told Deku I was your boyfriend because he asked... but that doesn't matter, you're gonna be fine the doctors will look after you and I'll visit you whenever I can and y-you're g-gonna be f-fine"

He wiped away the tears that were now falling from my damn eyes. "Hey Kat, I love you" it was the first time he had actually said it out loud but by the time I went to say it back he had passed out again.

They brought him into a room and I sat with him hoping he would wake up. Before I knew it a nurse entered the room "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over, I'm going to have to ask you to leave" I gave Sho a kiss on the forehead, nodded and got up to leave. "You'll take care of him right?"

"Of course we will, if you would like you can leave your contact details and we will let you know if and when anything changes" I nodded and she led me to an office where I left my name, number and relationship to him. I left the hospital and headed back to my dorm feeling exhausted.

I ignored everyone as I went to go to bed but just before I got to my room a black haired boy got in my way. "Get out of my way Elbows" I yawned. Surprisingly it wasn't who I had expected it to be "nah man, I gotta ask a favour" I looked up "Shitty Hair? What happened to... your hair?" I asked very confused.

"Oh right yeah, I accidentally got hit by a quirk earlier that made my hair go back to it's natural colour" he quickly explained "and I was kinda hoping you would help me dye it again" he half asked half stated.

"Sure why not, but then I'm going to bed" I agreed and followed him to the bathroom. Everyone else had gone to their rooms except a couple of my friends who were in the common room so there wasn't any need to talk to anyone.