28

Bakugo POV

Just as I had thought, going to class was pointless. I couldn't concentrate I was too worried about Shoto and Sharkboy. "Bakugo, since you clearly aren't going to concentrate today I'm going  to ask you to go check on Kirishima" Mr Aizawa said letting me go. I nodded my head and grabbed my stuff before heading to Sharkboys room.

"HEY LOSER LET ME IN" he opened the door "damn, you look even worse, have you eaten, how much have you drunk today, put a damn shirt on boy" before I could say anything else he grabbed a shirt and put it on. "Haven't eaten yet" he sniffled. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him into the room so I could find some warmer clothes for him to wear.

Once I found what I was looking for I threw them at him "put this on idiot, you're ill you gotta fucking stay warm and hydrated" I pulled him out of his room and to the lifts. Before long we were in the common room and I was cooking food for him. "You got bigger things to ACHOO worry about than me" I ignored his statement.

I needed the distraction and at least I felt like I was being useful. Not that I would ever tell him but I cared about him enough to want to help him. "They're gonna let me know when he's out" I placed food on the table for him before grabbing a glass for some water.

"Did they say why he ACHOO needs surgery?" He asked. I shook my head "they wouldn't tell me anything because I'm not family and apparently being his fucking boyfriend doesn't make a difference" I paused "I did overhear them say that if I hadn't got him to Recovery Girl when I did he probably would have died"

I wiped my face as tears started to escape again. "Enough about all that though, how are you?" I turned around to see he was stuffing his face. I smiled a little at how dumb he looked as he gave me a thumbs up. I went to say something before my phone rang. I didn't even look to see who it was "hello?"

"Hello is this Katsuki Bakugo?"
"Yeah is this the hospital?"
"Yes we're just calling about Shoto Todoroki..."
"Is he out? Is he okay? Can I come see him?"
"Yes he's out. Luckily the internal bleeding wasn't as bad as we feared so there weren't any complications he's just resting now but if you wish, you can come be here with him"
"I'm on my way" I hung up "I gotta go, drink that and finish eating then go to bed and stay fucking warm"

I grabbed my jacket so I wouldn't be cold and ran to the hospital. "Shoto Todoroki, where is he?" The woman looked on the computer "he just got moved to room 305 but..." I didn't let her finish before I ran up two flights of stairs and searched for room 5.

He was still passed out but just knowing he would be alright meant the world to me. I sat on the chair the side of him trying to stay awake but the restless night caught up with me and I fell asleep.