31

Bakugo POV

I wandered around the school and stopped when I reached the toilets. I was in a foul mood which was only made worse when I saw someone had scribbled my number on the wall. Couldn't tell who's handwriting it was and I didn't care. I tried to wash it off the wall but it didn't budge. I grabbed a marker from my bag which I was still carrying for some reason. Don't bother contacting this number unless you wanna die

I put the lid back on and went for a piss. Once I was done I continued to wander around. Before I knew it Shitty Hair came running up to me "hey, bakubro, damn I ran so much" he panted
"The fuck you want?" I asked demanding he spit it out already. "So I just finished talking to Todoroki" he started once he had caught his breath. Just the mention of his name hurt my chest "and?" I growled.

"Why'd you end it? I thought you were both so happy?" I clenched my jaw and turned around about to storm off when he grabbed my arm "no, look you're staying here and you're gonna talk to your best friend about what the fuck is going on with you" damn... didn't know he could be so demanding.

"Fine you wanna know... I just realised that half'n'half bastard is not worth my time and effort" I felt my chest tighten as I lied harder than I had ever lied before. "I don't need him and he's just getting in the way of me becoming the best hero I can be, now I'm going to bed" I stormed off to my room as tears started to form in my eyes. I locked myself in my room once again.

I couldn't sleep. I tried but I could hear the light weeping of the most important person to exist, the light weeping of the boy who roomed right above me. It was hard to tell if he was still awake or if he was crying in his sleep but it broke me. I wanted to run up there hug him and tell him the truth. I wanted that more than anything but once he was over the initial heartbreak he would realise it was for his own good.

At least I had to try to convince myself of that. I had to so I wouldn't ruin his chances. Before I knew it my alarm was going off. I slapped it to shut it up and slowly got ready for what was going to be a painful Friday.

Everything hurt. When I got downstairs Shoto was already there but he wouldn't look at me. Just seeing him like that hurt but I couldn't cave now. He was stronger than he realised and he would be fine without me. But will you be fine when he's moved on? Will you be fine when he realises he doesn't need you?

I didn't bother with breakfast I couldn't spend more time with Shoto than I had to. It hurt too much. "So there's a surprise trip, for you that I found out about literally" Mr Aizawa looked at the clock "ten minutes ago" he looked back at the class "the next week we will go to a top secret training facility and do some intense training. As you all have your provisional license you all must participate"

He rounded us up onto the school bus. This was going to be a long week.