10

Bakugo POV

I woke up before my alarm again completely knackered. Why was I so tired you may ask. Worry. I was worrying all night about the beautiful person who was now curled up in my bed. He looked a whole lot better than what he had done getting back yesterday.

Burn marks completely gone only a couple bruises were left. As I looked a little closer I noticed he was scowling. Something was wrong. He always looked peaceful when he slept. BEEP BEEP BEEP! Shoto's eyes flew open and I grabbed my alarm and threw it at a wall "SHUT UP DAMN CLOCK!" partly because if I didn't it would be suspicious and partly because it had woken up Shoto.

I saw him panic because he had slept in. "Shoto it's fine" I paused realising I called him by his actual first name. He speedily blinked a few times "I know its early and you'll probably think I'm crazy, but, I need to say something to you" he said calmly. Before I had chance to say anything he continued. "I.... I like you... a lot..." he started to blush and turned his face away from me.

I smiled a little before moving his face to look at me. "I mean I do think you're crazy for liking me but I'm glad that you do..." I said gently before placing a small kiss on his cheek "...because I like you too Shoto" I finished.

He seemed flustered which was cute. "We're going to have to guess when this floor is clear" he added trying to change the subject. "Nah once Shitty Hair is done with his morning training we'll be fine" I stated knowing he was always last out of the rooms.

"So, did you really mean what you said before?" I asked without even thinking about how pathetic it made me sound. "Of course I did, but I completely understand if you don't like me like that" I accidentally let out a small laugh and saw his face drop. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to laugh, it's just, I really do like you too, guess I'm just surprised someone like you would, y'know, like me" I rambled on.

Before anything else could be said we heard Shitty Hair leave his room. "You wanna go first?" I asked "and would you consider, maybe... oh fuck it, Shoto Todoroki be my boyfriend would ya?" He nodded before going upstairs to get changed. I quickly threw on my uniform and ran downstairs heading for the now empty bathroom.

Todoroki POV

Had that really just happened? I got dressed into my uniform thinking about that little peck on my cheek. I couldn't get him out of my head. Is this what love feels like?

I made my way downstairs to be met with "DIE YOU GODDAMN GERMS!" I skipped out on my tea because I was already going to be late. As I went to leave I felt someone grab my arm "if you think I'm going to let you skip breakfast you can sit that icyhot ass down and think again" I hadn't even noticed him leave the bathroom.

"And you didnt answer my question" he half stated half mumbled. I realised what question he was talking about and I felt my face warm up. I had to check I wasn't literally on fire because it sure felt like I was. "Y-yes I'll be your boyfriend"

He cooked for us both and we sat together to eat. "Pick one of our classmates" the request took me by surprise "I didn't get chance to throw a dart this morning so you get to choose who I'm trying to be civil with" he explained. I finished the last bite of breakfast "Midoryia" I could tell he regretted asking me.

"Fuck, fine" he grumbled he took both the plates and quickly washed them before pulling me out of my seat. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me again. "Right if we don't leave now we'll be late" he stated grabbing his bag and heading for the door.

I grabbed my bag and followed "at lunch meet me back my room" he winked at me before entering the classroom. I followed a few seconds later and sat down just as the bell rang. I couldn't concentrate all day. All I could think about was Bakugo, that kiss, why are his lips so soft, what are we to each other now, when will he get bored with me.

With that last question rolling around in my head I remembered why I didn't usually do friends. They all leave eventually. They all get bored and find new friends. They only want to be friends with me in the first place because of my father. They only want to meet one of the pro heroes I would imagine even more so now that hes the number one hero. Bakugo will get bored of me. Of course he will. Everyone does.

What is this two chapters in one day... love you all so much and I wanted to write some fluff and whatever that was at the end...hope you're enjoying it so far ❤