33

Bakugo POV

I didn't even want to leave the room but being in the same room as my candy cane hurt so I headed to the bathroom for a shower. I took a quick cold shower before getting dry and putting my pyjama bottoms back on. I heard something coming from the bedroom and went to check it out.

Shoto was tossing and turning obviously having a nightmare. Without even thinking I lay down next to him giving him a hug. I played with his hair a little to calm him down before trying to leave "don't go" he mumbled in his sleep "don't make this harder for me" I whispered back. I turned the light off and went to bed.

The next morning we got dressed in our hero suits and headed to base camp where we would be given our first training assignment. "Get into groups of four for this one, the person your rooming with and another pair, I don't care who at this point" he sounded even more tired than usual.

I grabbed Shitty Hair "you're on my team" I stated not giving him a choice. Once Sho had joined us I pulled Shitty Hair aside "I can't do this" he looked at me confused "look I've been lying to everyone about why I ended it but I can't... I just... I don't...I need you to help me stay away from him... please" I practically begged.

"Oh I get it, you still love him don't you"
"Of course I do you idiot that's why it basically killed me to break his heart like that, that's why I needed you to keep an eye on him" I buried my face in his chest trying not to let the tears escape "I can't keep doing this" I mumbled into his bare chest. "And why don't you seem to own a goddamn shirt?"

"Okay I don't know why you think you have to stay away from him and I get it, you don't wanna talk about it but think about this, you're both hurting, you both love each other and he can't understand why all of a sudden you left him" that last part made my chest tighten so much I thought I was having a heart attack.

"IT WAS HIS DAD OKAY" I yelled grabbing the attention of a couple of my classmates. I didn't need to see to know Shitty Hair was motioning for them to stay away. "It was his dad" I repeated quieter "he said I was holding him back, I was stopping him from being the best he could be, he said I'm a bad influence on him and he's right" I was crying and there was nothing I could do about it.

I could tell Kirishima was waving people away again without even looking. Once I had calmed down Kiri pushed my face away from his chest "you sure you wanna stay away from him?" He asked "I don't want to stay away but I have to, I don't wanna get into that right now please just help me out"

"Fine give me your cabin key" I gave him my key and made myself look decent again before joining everyone else. Nobody dared to ask what was wrong and I was glad of it. Before I knew it Kirishima gave me a new key "now you're rooming with me that should make it easier and I will help you grab your stuff later if you want"

"Now that everyone is here I can explain your first task. In your groups, without splitting up, you have to search the forest for four flags. Each team will have their own colour and when you have retrieved all four flags you will head back here. However there will be a few pro heroes roaming around playing the part of the villains and guarding the flags. First full team to come back with all four flags win this round" Mr Aizawa explained.

Heys its ya girl again just wanted to know what you all think so far and thank you for reading this far and liking/leaving comments they mean the world to me ❤