20

Todoroki POV

I had been down here for so long I had actually lost track. I had been stabbed, beaten and they even tried breaking my bones with the goal of getting me to talk. Only thing they hadn't tried was burning but I was sure that was because of my quirk. I had given up hope after I heard them watching the news upstairs and them declaring that they had found my body.

After all nobody would be looking for a dead boy. They would have to kill me before I told them anything about my classmates. Especially Katsuki. The fact that they thought I would give in was actually insulting.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone coming down the stairs. Just one person. Light footed but not feminine. At least I knew I wasn't about to get stabbed again. "Shoto? You're alive?" I barely managed to open my eyes to see the blue flame guy they referred to as Dabi "what have they done to you?" He sounded... concerned.

"What's it to you" I spat at him I still couldn't get over how familiar he sounded but I was already in a lot of pain and wasn't in the mood to try figuring it out. He quickly got up and left. He wasn't gone long "look I know I've attacked you but I've never thrown something at you that I know you can't handle. This is too much." He paused for a second "I leave those idiots alone for two minutes and this is what I come back to" he mumbled and grabbed my phone from his pocket "what's your passcode?"

"Why should I tell you anything?" He sighed and put my phone on the table. "You wanna know why I care what happens to you fine. I'm surprised you don't recognize my voice to be honest but I suppose it has been a while. It's me. Toya" I painfully looked up at him. There was no way he could have heard that name. "There's no way, Toya died years ago"

"This coming from the dead Shoto Todoroki, look, I'm sure that's what our father told you but I'm not dead, I'm here and I want to help. Now what is your damn passcode" he paused "fine here just be quick" he passed me my phone. I found Katsuki in my contacts and typed help before Dabi... or... Toya took the phone again "someone's coming"

I quickly whispered my passcode in the hope that he would send my location. The hope of me being found gave me the motivation I had lost but needed to stay alive. It was Toga so I knew I was about to be stabbed again. She giggled as the guy she was with opened the cell I was in and proceeded to chain me to the ceiling. I tried fighting against them but it was no good I could barely move.

They waited until I stopped fidgeting so that she could aim her stabs, they didn't want to kill me after all. I couldn't keep track of how much blood I had already lost but I knew it was a lot more than I should have been able to cope with losing.

"I already told you stupid bitch I won't tell you anything" I spat blood as the guy punched my face. "Oh I know that but I love it when you squirm at the pain of being stabbed" she replied as she stabbed me for the third time in the last five minutes.

She was enjoying this way too much "don't you get passing out on us again, I wanna see your face as we beat you all up". I could feel myself starting to pass out and before I knew it the darkness took over.