12

Todoroki POV

After what felt like years I finally managed to break the door open. Katsuki was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed my phone from where I dropped it and called him. I could hear his phone ringing but I couldn't see him or his phone.

I looked outside in case he decided to be stupid and confront my father. Nothing. No Katsuki and no father. This was all wrong. I searched for Kirishima's number and pressed call. He answered "yo Todobroki what's up?" He asked. I couldn't hide the concern in my voice "is Bakugo with you?"

"Nah man he said he was gonna stay at the dorms again this weekend to try to stop you from, and I'm quoting him on this, 'doing some dumb shit' he should be there" something caught my eye and I walked over to the other side of the room. "Kirishima, I think Bakugo is in trouble" I stated "come to the dorms and quick" I hung up.

The thing that had caught my eye had been Katsuki's phone. Everything felt very off but before long Kirishima had arrived with Kaminari and Jiro. Great more people to know about us. "I was heading home and I noticed Bakugo's phone, it was just there unlocked" I stated.

The second I said that the three of them knew something was wrong. "Damn, something's wrong we gotta go find him" Jiro said. "Why does he keep getting himself into trouble like that" Kaminari asked. We searched for clues as to where he could have gone, what kind of trouble he was in now and even where someone would have taken him.

"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF ME!" we heard a faint yell "That's gotta be him" Kirishima stated. As he did Jiro plugged her earphone jack into the floor in attempt to hear where the yelling was coming from. "He's heading into the forest" she sounded confused.

We all followed in the direction that she ran before we came to a clearing. The faint yells had stopped and so had the foot tracks. "He can't be far from here" I barely heard Kirishima say. Where could he be? Where even are we? I wondered. I heard something and gestured for the others to follow. "Sounds like talking" Kaminari whispered.

We creeped up to the source of the talking to find it was the League of Villains. "We need a plan" Jiro stated and she was right we couldn't just blast in there without a plan. My heart stopped for a second when I caught Katsuki in the corner of my eye. He was unconscious, explains the sudden lack of yelling, and tied up next to the blue flame villain.

"Why are you still so insistent on getting this hero wannabe to join us. I'm pretty sure he made it clear he wanted nothing to do with your plan Shigaraki" he sounded familiar and not in the I-fought-you-before kind of way. Whatever forget that villain we gotta get Katsuki back.

"I have a plan, it's stupid and will probably get someone hurt but there's a chance we can pull it off and get Bakugo back" Kaminari surprised us all. "Okay so here's what I got so far, Todoroki you gotta set fire to some of the trees. Hopefully they'll think that blue flame villain did it and they'll start arguing. Then I use some of my electric to make it look like a bolt of lighting is trying to hit them."

"Jiro I'm gonna need you to listen to everything the villains are saying and when they're distracted enough Kirishima and Todoroki go grab Bakugo" he explained the plan. He's definitely right someone will probably get hurt but it's the only plan we have "let's do it" we all agree.