19

I thought I had being seeing things. Either that or was so drunk and I missing Shoto so much that I just wanted it to be him. So I double checked but the name that was semi-clearly at the top of my phone was ❄🔥 so it had to be him.

I quickly stumbled out of the room I couldn't let that damn Deku see what was about to happen. I locked myself in the bathroom while I panicked. It wasn't long before someone was knocking at the door "Bakugo, you okay in there, you kinda scared everyone when you stumbled away, looked like you're gonna puke... either that or you saw a ghost"

Shitty Hair couldn't have chosen a worse choice of words. "I'm fine" I managed to say but even I could hear it in my voice that a panic attack was just around the corner. "Let me in" he demanded. I tried to pull myself together and open the door but instead I stood there shaking uncontrollably, I couldn't stop myself, I couldn't move apart from the shaking that had taken over. My head was pounding and I started to regret the alcohol.

"Bakugo, come on dude open up, I'm worried now" he said as I hadn't opened the door and I hadn't been able to say anything. I needed to pull myself together. I tried to say something to him to let him know how bad it was but nothing escaped my lips. "I just wanna help you" I couldn't move or speak even though I wanted to my body wouldn't allow it.

I mentally slapped myself and somehow managed to reach to the door lock and open it before the uncontrollable shaking returned worse than before, leaving me unable to even stand. I collapsed to the floor he was the only one to have seen me like this before.

He came into the bathroom and carefully shut the door behind him, there was no way he didn't know how bad it was now. "What's wrong, why the panic attack?" It had been a while since anything like this had happened but with just a one word text I had become a complete mess. I couldn't talk my voice still wouldn't let me so instead I shot a glance at my unlocked phone on the floor.

"but how they said they found his body" DING another message Kirishima picked it up to show me, I looked, it was him again but this time... a location. My eyes widened and I suddenly found my voice "We... we have to, now, please" I couldn't remember the last time I had said please to someone "okay but we're bringing the squad" he replied. He woke up our idiot friends and explained what had happened.