36

Todoroki POV

I woke up back in the cabin. I wanted to see if I was alone but when I tried to stand up my legs collapsed from underneath me. I landed with a huge thud and nobody came running in so I assumed I was alone.

I sat on the floor unable to get up still and thought. Why did he seem to care if I got hurt. He left me because I'm useless and a waste of his time. My father thinks I'm useless as well... maybe I really am just a nuisance to everyone.

"Hey Todoroki you in here?" Koda called quietly through the door "yeah I'm fine just" I paused trying to think of an excuse "just getting changed I'll be out in a minute"

I wonder if he meant what he wrote on the wall

I grabbed my spare phone and looked at it debating if I should or not. I managed to stand and threw my phone on the bed don't be stupid I got changed and headed out.

Almost the whole class was waiting to go out. We were all going to eat out at some restaurant that usually only pro heroes could get into. I was wearing my white suit because we had all been told to dress nicely and just before we headed off Bakugo and Kirishima strolled up behind everyone.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, Kat looked hot. I tried to ignore my feelings and carry on with the evening as if nothing was wrong. I sat with Midoryia, Iida, Asui, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka. I couldn't help but look at Bakugo who was sitting with Kirishima, Kaminari, Jiro and Ashido. He looked like he was having fun.

See he doesn't need you, probably never did. He just felt sorry for you. That awful voice laughed at me. I tried to shut it out and join in with whatever the conversation was but it wasn't any good. I excused myself and headed to the toilets. I couldn't do this anymore.

The voice in my head just kept screaming at me about how useless and unwanted I was. At this point I had started to believe it. I just wanted to go back to the cabin and be alone for a while. I left the toilets and headed back to the table "sorry guys I'm not feeling too well, I'm just gonna head back to the cabin" and just like that I left.

Bakugo POV

I noticed him leave and spent the next few minutes wondering what was wrong. Maybe he just needs a bit more time to recover from his jackass dad beating him up again. Maybe he's just tired. I tried to put it to the back of my head when I heard my phone go off.

I ignored the message because I saw it was a private number. If it was really that important they wouldn't block their number from me. After we had all eaten the teachers and pro heroes, except Endeavour who had left around the same time as Sho, escorted us back to our cabins.

It felt strange not seeing Sho in the cabin but instead having Shitty Hair there with me. I brushed it off as just being because we swapped roommates and lay in bed. I suddenly remembered my phone had gone off and curiously had a look at the actual message.

"Was that message on the wall serious?"

I tried to remember what message but came up blank "What message?"

Hiya!! So I have a few chapters basically written out which means I can start writing another fanfic or maybe some oneshots... let me know which youd prefer 😊