17

Kirishima POV

Bakugo actually seemed to let go a little. It was good seeing him actually socializing after the thing we didn't speak about. "Okay Kirishima your turn, truth or dare" I smirked a little "dare" I replied to Mina. She gave an evil smile "I dare you to let Aoyama blast you with his navel laser" I activated my quirk and stood away from everyone else "do it" he blasted his laser in my direction but I didn't feel a thing "piece of cake"

After everyone had gone we changed the game. We played would you rather sang a little bit of karaoke, where we discovered we had a few people who were good at singing, and had an interesting game of 20 questiotions.

Iida, Koda, Tokoyami, Aoyama, Ojiro, Sato and Shoji had all basically passed out from one of two things, too much alcohol or not enough sleep. "What's next losers?" Bakugo had clearly been drinking.

"SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Mina basically yelled almost waking up half the school. Things were probably about to get awkward. "Yeah whatever" a response I had not expected from Bakugo.

"Okay here's the rules, we spin this bottle" mina started making the rules because she suggested the game "whoever it lands on first then spins the bottle and heads to the bathroom, without looking at who else is going with them. Then whoever it lands on next joins them. Once both people are in there they have seven minutes to do whatever they want"

The twelve of us sat in a large circle and span the empty bottle. We watched as it span until it stopped, it pointed at Hagakure she span the bottle and stood up heading for the bathroom. I was scared it would land on Minetta but instead it landed on Sero. The seven minutes started and we all chatted until the timer went off I opened the door because I was closest. The game continued for what felt like hours.

The bottle span again and it landed on Mina. She grabbed the bottle span it and excitedly skipped into the bathroom. The bottle stopped and had landed on me. I got up and went into the bathroom. "Mina it's so dark I can't see you" I whispered. "So how's Bakugo doing?" She asked "did we manage to cheer him up a bit?"

"I think so he seems to be at least socialising so that's a good sign" we spent the whole seven minutes talking before Midoryia opened the door "time's up" we left the bathroom and sat back where we were before. I span the bottle "off you go Midoryia" he span the bottle and left but if course it landed on Bakugo.

I secretly feared for Midoryia's life but Bakugo calmly stumbled into the bathroom. For the whole seven minutes not a single one of us said anything. The timer went off and I opened the door as quickly as I could. They both left the bathroom and Bakugo was smiling "this guy right here" he paused "he's not entirely awful" he was clearly drunk and would regret saying that in the morning.

Bakugo grabbed the bottle and span it. It landed on him so he span it again and went back into the bathroom. "OMG KIRI YOU GOTTA JOIN BAKUGO" someone probably mina screeched.