New Life

All for One was extremely pleased with Izuku's project. To imagine All Might being crushed by a Nomu was undoubtedly amusing.

AFO: ...hahahahahahaha... It has been years since I have felt like this; oh Izuku, you don't know how happy you have made me.

Izuku: It was nothing sensei, I just did my job the best I could.

AFO: Oh, and you did a good child; I think I will reward you for this fantastic job.

Izuku: Thank you, sensei! I am extremely honored!

After thinking a bit, All for One spoke again.

AFO: As a reward, I will allow you to build any personal project you want, just tell me what you need, and I will provide it to you.
Izuku: Thank you, sensei! I will let you know if I need anything.

With that, All for One left. Izuku began to think about what he could work on. He wanted to fix the state of his body, as being strapped to a bed with a bunch of machines and cables was not going to do it, but he knew he needed to go little by little.

Just as he finished deciding what to do, Nana busted the door open.

Nana: I heard you gave sensei a way to defeat All Might!

Izuku: Indeed.

Nana: Will it kill him?

Izuku: I say that in the first phase, it has a 60% chance of killing All Might if we use him correctly. Meanwhile, in the second phase, it has a 95% chance of killing him.

Nana: Fantastic! I can't wait to use our little toy with All Might and finally erase that smile from his face, as well as the rest of the heroes!

Izuku: I have to agree; I am excited as well.

Nana: Sensei told me he rewarded you by allowing you to build your own project. What will you do?

Izuku: Well, I want to fix myself as soon as possible, but I will start little by little. First, I will begin building a mechanic prosthesis to replace my missing arm. This way, I will also be able to do my work faster.

Nana: I see... Good luck with that; see ya later, Izu.

Izuku: Yeah, see ya later. 'Did she just call me Izu?!'

Nana: 'Did I just call him Izu!? What the fuck is wrong with me!?

Izuku gave his request quickly to All for One, who seemed supportive of the idea of Izuku rebuilding his arm. The next day Izuku received the necessary pieces and began to work.

Meanwhile, at the Yagi household...

Izumi was finally free from school. Yesterday had been her last day. She couldn't be more excited; true, she wouldn't be able to see her friends as much, but they all made a pledge to reunite in UA Highschool. Now Izumi was thinking about her new goal. To enter the heroics course and start her journey to become a hero and save everybody to prevent what happened to Izuku to happen to anyone else. She saddened thinking about her dead brother, but she quickly enlightened herself by thinking her brother wouldn't want her to be sad. As these last thoughts were crossing her mind, she heard her parents call her to the living room. Izumi quickly stood up from her bed and went to where her parents were. As she entered the living room, she saw them both with serious expressions on their faces.

Toshinori: Take a seat- he said as he signaled the sofa in front of them.

Izumi did as she was told.