New Game

"USJ FACILITY ATTACKED BY OVER ONE HUNDRED VILLAINS"

"TWO PRO-HEROES SEVERLY INJURED DURING VILLAIN ATTACK ON UA"

"UA STUDENTS INJURED AS PRO-HEROES FAIL TO PROTECT THEM DURING VILLAIN ATTACK"

"LEAGUE OF VILLAINS, THE NEW VILLAIN ORGANIZATION THAT ATTACKED UA"

"PRO-HEROES FAIL TO PREVENT THE ESCAPE OF "LEAGUE OF VILLAINS" LEADERS"

"VILLAINS ATTACK UA TO KILL THE SYMBOL OF PEACE"

These were some of the headlines of the newspapers a few days after the League's attack on UA grounds. The public was horrified that such a thing could happen, and even more, they were now doubting UA's ability to protect their students. The public's faith in heroes had begun to stagger.

UA had released a memo stating that they would increase security. Meanwhile, the Hero Public Safety Commission noted that along with the police, they would begin the investigation on the League to bring an end to their activities. The hero world was shaken, though only slightly for now, but there was someone who vowed to make this little shake turn into am earthquake.

At the League's hideout

Izuku was happy. He had been reading the newspapers and saw the headlines, he saw the press had dubbed him "Dark Phoenix" he actually liked the alias. Still, most importantly, everything had gone just as he predicted. The heroes were shaken, and the League needed to strike at them before they recover balance.

Izuku began preparing. All of the League's forces that had been recruited were spent on the invasion of the USJ. However, he still counted with Nomu, Nana, Kurogiri and himself. His numbers were critically low, but they made compensation for that with their strength. This next movement was critical, and though risky, if they succeeded, maybe this will boost recruitment into the League.

He marked 3 points of interest. First, the Hero Public Safety Commission offices, that is were everything hero-related was managed, they were the brain behind hero organization, their core. An attack there was risky, as their offices were in the heart of Tokyo, but if successful, it would prove that not even the heart of the hero world is safe. Second, All Might's agency, as the agency of the Symbol of Peace, attacking the building wouldn't be strategical but symbolical. As the SYMBOL of peace, an attack on anything related to it would shake the faith of the civilians on their symbol, proving he isn't as omnipotent as everyone thinks he is, not being able to protect his own agency would be a permanent stain on his image.

Lastly, UA, as the most prestigious hero school in Japan, its facilities are supposed to be like a fortress, since they are expected to protect the new batch of heroes until they are ready. The USJ invasion prooved that UA isn't as impenetrable as everyone thought. Still, they have to make sure to prove that their attack on UA wasn't a lucky shot, but rather something that can be repeated. These 3 facilities are critical; attacking them through separate attacks is not an option as they risk that if they attack one, the others will reinforce even harder. A simultaneous strike is the only way, but with their numbers, its a gamble, but if they play their cards right...

The UA festival was in three weeks. Many pro-heroes like to attend there to watch the new generation of heroes, which means fewer heroes on the streets and guarding the key points. Also, with the recent attack on UA, it is the Hero Public Safety Commission that will likely deploy a significant number of their units will be deployed to deter any aggression. Possibly along with the police, many pro-hero agencies will be mobilized, too, including the one All Might. This means two of his key points with less security than usual, two down, one to go. UA will be the most difficult to attack, the UA stadium will be guarded by hundreds of heroes and police officers, ready to strike at the sight of anything suspicious, but that is the day of the event. After checking, he saw UA hasn't changed its online security, so the day previous to the event, he snuck in by deactivating the security system and do something.