King's Speech

Dark Phoenix was returning after having purged his enemies from the League. He went to his room to clean himself up.

D.P: Jeez what a mess.

Phoenix could see his suit was all stained in blood. The last battle had been mostly just a nuisance for him, they didn't even pose a challenge, he was hoping something more challenging.

Phoenix changed clothes and hairstyle.

(A/N: Propts to the author by the way)

He went out and found Bijon and Chikara out of his room.

Chikara: B-boss...

Bijon: Hmmm... Nice look, what is the motive?

D.P: It is time for a rebranding, and with it, it also comes new appearances.

Chikara: You think its time?

D.P: How is the production going?

Bijon: We are producing 10,000 materials per week, the automation sure is useful.

D.P: Good enough, then.

Phoenix turned to a chair and grabbed his suit.

D.P: Time to go live...

Phoenix went to his conference room, where he sat down in his chair. He opened the holographic screen and began to type, it was going to be easy he thought, after all, it wasn't the first time he hacked into all of Japan's T.Vs.

When he was done, he prepared himself and activated the program, now all of Japan could see him sitting on his throne.

At 1A's dorms...

1A was enjoying their day off, it had been some exhausting past days, but now they could all relax. Their experiences had brought them closer together. They were all in the living room watching when suddenly the T.V switched to the image of Dark Phoenix.

Izumi: Brother...

Mineta: Not again! We are all going to die!

Katsuki: What are you planning Deku?

Shoto: Guess we are about to find out...

At Nezu's office...

Nezu was quietly watching the T.V when suddenly most of the U.A. staff, including came into his office in a panic.

Vlad: Principal you must-

Nezu: Yes, I am aware.

They all reunited around the T.V.

All Might: What are you planning, my boy...

As the rest of Japan became aware of the problem, Heroes, Villains, and civilians stopped doing whatever they were doing to listen to Phoenix, even the Prime Minister was watching.

Phoenix decided it was time to speak up.

D.P: People of Japan, you may know me as the villain Dark Phoenix, but today I come to you not as Dark Phoenix, but as the one behind the mask, Izuki Shigaraki, and not as the leader of a villain group, but as the leader of a revolutionary group. I am here to make a declaration and an invitation. For 100 years, the quirks have been part of our world, they have infected us and torn us apart. For 100 years, the quirkless have been mistreated, relegated, set aside as the undesirables of this society. For too long this has happened, for too long we have been abused, for too long they have justified their barbaric acts by saying we have no rights because they deem as less than human! They considered us as useless, yet here I stand as proof that the quirkless can be a force to reckoned with. This society has been corrupted, but there is still a chance to save us. I will rewind the time, figuratively, back to when the quirkless ruled. I will make things as they were supposed to be, without quirks. I will overhaul the whole world and build a new and prosperous society. I can't do this alone though, my quirkless brothers and sisters, join me in my crusade to reclaim what is rightfully ours! We will take back our world and overthrow the corrupt establishment. None of us will suffer anymore. Join me, and let's make this world come true! Join the new Quirkless Revolutionary Army! To all the heroes, the bureaucrats, quirked civilians and villains, you will remember this, as the last days of the quirks!

After that, the transmission was over.

At Nezu's office...

Vlad: Sir... What does this mean for us?

Nezu: We are entering the endgame now, the war, is coming...