New Threats

All Might was returning to his house after he met with All for One. He finally reached his home and opened the door. He walked to the living room where Inko was sitting on the couch.

Inko: How did it go, Honey? Was it useful?

Toshi tensed at those words, he turned around.

Toshi: Sadly, no, it was more annoying; actually, I want to rest a bit after that.

Inko: Okay, go! I will call you when the food it's ready.

Toshinori walked to his room and lay down on his bed.

Toshi: 'I hate to agree with him, but he is right, Inko has already suffered enough, it is best to not tell her.'

With the League of Villains.

Izuku was entering back to his provisional base near Musutafu. Still, this time he actually entered through the door, walking, instead of with portals.

Izuku walked down the place until Dabi stopped him.

Dabi: Walking in like a normal person? That is not very likely of you.

D.P: There is no "normal" anymore; besides, it is all part of the plan.

Dabi and Phoenix kept walking down the place.

Dabi: You know it is tranquil without Nana hear; it's weird.

D.P: Yes.

Dabi: Tell me, since when did you plan this?

D.P: Why do you ask?

Dabi: You are someone who likes to plan things through, so I guess it must have taken you some time. I am not criticizing you if that is what you think.

D.P: I had had ideas since quite some time ago, but after the Training Camp invasion, a possibility presented itself. I discovered a tracker on Twice's costume. At first, I thought about warning them, but then I realized I could use it to my advantage. I deactivated the security systems so the heroes could approach the bases, and then the rest you know it.

Dabi: As I would expect of you...

In U.A.

Izumi, Kirishima, Shota, Uraraka, and Tsuyu had been called to attend a place where the heroes they had been doing their residencies were waiting for them. They finally arrived at the site, Sir Nighteye's agency, where the Big Three were standing outside. They went inside and saw many heroes inside. Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Gran Torino, Rock Lock, Eraserhead, and Sir's sidekicks, Bubble Girl, and Centipider were just some of the heroes inside.

Sir instructed them to all sit down for him to begin his explanation.

Sir: I have reunited all of you here since I want to ask for your help if my agency is investigating. We are currently looking into the Shie Hassaki, a Yakuza organization that is being recently active this year. We first linked them to an accident a few weeks ago, and have currently connected them with something much grander. FatGum takes it from here.

Fat Gum stood up.

Fat Gum: Yes. A few days ago, my sidekick Red Riot had his debut fight. During it, Suneater was shot with a bullet in hand, and his quirk temporarily didn't function.

Everyone gasped.

Fat Gum: Red was also shot, but thanks to his hardening, the bullet bumped, and we managed to retrieve it; after studying it, we discovered something that made my blood boil. The serum was made out of human cells.