Final Battle Pt.3

A few minutes before...

Jitsuna kept battling with the girls. The battle was a heated one; most of the girls were bruised at this point, only Izumi being able to hold her ground against Jitsuna. Jitsuna was able to force Izumi back into a wall and was about to slash her neck, but he was pushed back by Todoroki's flames. He was then greeted by an explosion form Bakugo in the back of the head. Jitsuna tried to maintain his composure, but he then lost his balance as the floor turned to ice. Uraraka moved quickly and touched Jitsuna, activating her quirk. Jitsuna began to flote. Izumi seeing this as her opportunity, she charged a blast and shot it at Jitsuna. Jitsuna was sent flying and landed on a spike that pierced his heart.

Jitsuna: I am sorry.... I failed you... My Fuhrer....

The teens then let out a sigh of relief. The battle with Jitsuna was a difficult one. They all had bruises and were bleeding. Izumi knew she couldn't rest.

Shoto: What are you doing?

Izumi: My brother is probably upstairs; I have to face him.

Shota: Wait!

Shota tried to follow her but was cut by her brother.

Izumi: You are too tired right now; I will face him right now, you stay here and recover.

Izumi went off to the floor above.

Present time.

Izumi: You look, awful brother.

D.P: Don't think my appearance means I am any weaker.

Izumi: Not only that, but you also look almost thirty now.

D.P: The stress of the war has physically aged me somewhat.

Izumi: Why have you done all of this, you know the despair you have brought to everyone?!

D.P: It was a necessary evil, quirks are a pest, and I will cleanse this world from that pest.

Izumi: Quirk or not, I will still oppose you!

D.P: Hm, that is why I ordered Mirio to be killed. He was dangerous, and even if he lost his quirk, he would still want to be a hero. He could have been an influential voice, I had to get rid of him... Just as I will get rid of you.

Izumi: Tell me... What happened to Eri?

D.P: After her utility was over, I sent her to a place where she won't suffer anymore...

Izumi: You killed her?!

D.P: No, I am not that heartless. I used a quirk erasing bullet, and I freed Eri from her quirk. After that, I sent her away to a house in the north. She was too young and wasn't responsible for the crimes of her kind, so I let her live.

Izumi: Oh yeah, tell that to all the people in Nagoya!

D.P: They resisted my power! It was a way to show what happens to those who oppose me, like you, White Phoenix.

Izumi: I will bring an end to you... Dark Phoenix!

Izumi moved quickly and, in a hand movement, destroyed Phoenix's sword into pieces. She grabbed his hands to immobilize him.

Phoenix was quick and using his mask as an advantage, moved his head, and redirected a piece of the sword into Izumi's arm. Izumi loosened her grip, and Phonix freed himself. Phoenix then kicked Izumi away.