Defeat?

The training camp invasion was over, the heroes were totally defeated. Ragdoll and Katsuki were nowhere to be seen, Aizawa and Izumi sustained severe injuries from their fight against Dark Phoenix. The rest of the students and teachers also had some kind of damage; Pixie Bob had a head injury. Meanwhile, Vlad had some 3rd-degree burns from his fight against Dabi's clones. As news spread of the disasters, there was a public outcry against hero incompetence, the public was turning more and more against them. There were protests on the streets. People were now demanding for the military to take over operations. However, the Prime Minister was still reluctant, he wanted to give the heroes one last chance to prove themselves, and that is how he will decide what to do next. During the attack, they were able to capture some villains. Moonfish, Muscular, and Mustard were all arrested. Still, all of them refused to give the word to them about the League's hideout. The image of Dark Phoenix coming against them for their betrayal lured above them, and that was enough to not make them speak. As in the streets the people riot, our characters are having all discussions on what to do next.

With class 1A...

Izumi was the most injured; she had several broken bones, as well as heavy bleeding, even a pierced lung from Izuku's last attack. She was currently in her room, thinking about what has happened lately.

A flashback of those last moments from her fight against her brother appeared.

Katsumi: How could you do this to your own sister?

Izuku: We stopped being family long ago...

Remembering those last words felt like being shot in the heart for Izumi.

Izumi: 'Izuku is a villain now, our family was torn apart, many heroes, civilians and other innocents died, the hero world is collapsing, Katsuki and Ragdoll were kidnapped, everybody is in fear, and all because of me!'

Izumi couldn't hold it, the regret, she started to cry.

At that moment, the rest of Class A entered her room to visit her. What they saw shocked them; there Izumi was, the strongest of them all, crying hopelessly. Shota and Katsumi were the first to rush to her side.

Shota: Izumi, Izumi! What's wrong?!

Katsumi: Everything is okay; we are here now!

Izumi just hugged both of them, not having the strength to reply yet. The rest of the 1A students just stood by the side; they knew she needed some time. After a few minutes, Izumi calmed down.

Izumi: G-guys, I am sorry! -sniff- e-everything t-thas has happened because of me! I-if only I hadn't been so weak! -sniff.

Everybody looked at her, shocked.

Shoto: Izumi...

She raised her head to look at him.

Shoto: Don't you dare... Don't you dare say you are weak!

Now everybody looked at Shoto.

Shoto: And also you are not at fault for what that crazy bastard did!

Izumi: B-but, if only I had been different with him if only I had the strength to stand up for my brother, none of this would have happened! All of those people are dead because of me! Katsuki and Ragdoll are kidnapped because of me!

Katsumi: Stop it! It's true, I am sad for my brother, but it wasn't your fault it happened!

Uraraka: Izumi... You are putting too much blame on you; there is no way you could know what would happen.