UA Entrance

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity for Izumi. The nine months that she had to wait until the UA entrance exam was over and the time had come, so now she had to go and deal with her first obstacle. She had trained like mad for this moment, and now she was thrilled. Here progress had been significant. She finished cleaning the beach one month earlier, so she had spent all her time training her two quirks. Now she could control 15% of One for All, and combined with her Electro quirk, she could equal her power to All Might's 30%. She and her friends decided to meet over at the entrance of UA to be able to enter together. Izumi was now going there, though she was running a bit late.

When she finally got there, she saw her 4 friends talking. That is when she called them out.

Izumi: Guys! I am here!

All four of them turned to look at her, and they almost didn't recognize her; after she had changed a lot, her body was now the one of a young woman, and you could see she was too fit and toned. (A/N: I will leave you to imagine her). Bakugo and Todoroki even blushed a bit at seeing her; after all, she was already pretty, but now, oh boy, while Katsumi and Shota were just impressed. Izumi finally reached where her friends were and noticed they were staring at her.

Izumi: What is wrong, guys? Something in my face?

Katsumi: Damn it, girl, what kind of exercises you did.

Shota: Yeah, I don't remember you being so fit.

Izumi was flustered by their comments.

Izumi: Its nothing; my dad just put me to do a few workouts.

Katsumi: A few workouts?! There is no way you got THAT ass with just a few exercises!

Izumi was too embarrassed at this point, her whole face red.

Shota: Katsumi! You shouldn't say comments like those!

Katsumi: What it is true! Damn it now you will get all the boys' attention!

Izumi: W-What?! That is not true! I am not that good-looking!

Katsumi: Oh, really? If that is true, then why are these two dumbasses looking at you like that - she said while pointing to her brother and Shoto.

Both of the males meanwhile where completely lost in Izumi's figure, having all sorts of thoughts...

Katsuki: 'Damn she is good'

Shoto: 'And here I thought my father's flames were hot, why does she have to be so beautiful?'

Izumi noticed how they were looking at her and blushed hard.

Meanwhile, the boys noticed Izumi had caught them, and they also blushed harder, while moving their sights away from her.

Katsuki: I-Its late, come on, let's go, you idiots! - he said while storming off inside the building.

Shoto: Y-yeah, we can't make a wrong impression by arriving late! - he said while following Katsuki's steps.

Katsumi: Well, does bastards are right, it is late, come on, let's go!

Izumi and Shota: YES!

Izumi: 'This is it my first step at being the greatest hero!'

But then she tripped, but she never fell to the ground.

???: You should be more careful, sorry for using my quirk on you, but I figured you wouldn't mind!