Leadership

Overhaul and Dark Phoenix had been chatting for a while, sharing their plans and visions for the future.

Overhaul: So that is basically it for me. If I erase quirks then, there will be a chance for the Yakuza to reclaim the throne of the underworld. Speaking of, you are one of All for One's apprentices, right? You also have a claim to this throne, will you take it.

D.P: No.

Overhaul: No?

D.P: No Overhaul, you can have it, be the leader of all villains if you want; besides, we are allies, and that claim would mean there would be a rivalry between us. I am not aiming for that; you can be the leader for all I care.

Overhaul: Hahaha, perfect then.

D.P: Now, if you excuse me, I need to plan a few more things before doing what I told you; I will contact you when it is time.

Dark Phoenix began to walk outside the room; he then opened a portal to his hideout and entered, closing the portal behind.

D.P: Oh, Overhaul, how little ambition you have, what I am aiming for, is something far greater...

A few weeks later...

Nana was still struggling. She had sent the Vanguard in various jobs to recruit members and boost her numbers. Always, they had all ended in failures; what is more, Toga's mission to infiltrate the Provisional License Exam provided her with very little value. The Vanguard began to question her position as a leader. Her resources were running low, and they had now been forced to assault houses like a thug group. One day hope appeared for them, Twice had made contact with Overhaul, a Yakuza group leader. Overhaul agreed to have a meeting with Nana to discuss a partnership, or so Nana thought.

Nana, Kurogiri, Dabi, Spinner, Toga, Magne, and Mr.Compress were waiting for Twice and Overhaul to arrive, and finally, they did. Twice stepped in, followed by Overhaul.

Twice: I have brought him!

Nana: Good job, Twice.

Overhaul: Nana Shigaraki, don't tell me this is all you have left.

Nana: For now, I will contact the rest of the League soon enough, don't worry.

Overhaul: How soon is that going to be? How do you even know that they are still under your command?

Nana narrowed her eyes.

Nana: They are, and when we are together, we will fulfil my vision.

Overhaul: Which is?

Nana: The destruction of this society.

Overhaul: And what is your plan to achieve it?

Nana: Plan?

Overhaul: Don't tell me you really think you will just step out, snap your fingers, and everything will change; you need a plan; without a plan, your vision is just a wish, but I do have a plan. I will change this society, and I have already developed my technique. Why don't you join me and be under my command, heir of All for One?

Nana opened her eyes then clicked her tongue.

Nana: You just want to use my name for your benefit, well guess what, we will not be controlled.

Overhaul: What a pity that is, I was just trying to give you a chance.

Nana: What do you mean?